Who do you think looks the best out of Monica, Phoebe, and Rachel from the show "Friends"?

• Monica
    50% (7)62% (5)55% (12)Vote
  • Phoebe
    14% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • Rachel
    36% (5)38% (3)36% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Monica looked the best back then - now jennifer looks the best.

Monica looks so plastic it freaks me out. O. o

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree Monica used to be beautiful back then, but she messed her face up with all that plastic surgery. Jennifer still looks beautiful.

What Girls Said 4

• Monica has gorgeous eyes, rachel has amazing hair and phoebe strikes me as an alien when she got older although in romy and michelles high school reunion she was hot x

1|0
    0|0
    • I think Phoebe was pretty' they all were tho so I can't choose just one. Some episodes Monica would look better same goes for Phoebe and Rachel.

I never seen Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion' but I'll look it up.

• Rachel I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think Rachel looked amazing in the 1st 3 seasons then she started looking different. Getting too skinny I guess. She did become skinnier the older she got. But yeah, her

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Aniston without any doubt

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I have no opinion. Rachel is the one they market as being sexy, but objectively they're all reasonably attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah sometimes Phoebe would look better Sometimes Monica would and Sometimes Rachel would. Imagine having a Threesome with them damn that would be a dream come true.

• Show All
    • They would tear you apart. lol

• Haha hell yea they would
      They'd be too much for me to handle lol

• Yo Rachel could get it back then hell even Now

0|0
    0|0