What's your guilty pleasure?

So this is so me:
What's your guilty pleasure?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the dude. =)

I like what I like and I don't feel self conscious about it. If people say "You're stupid for liking this or that." - they're the idiots for judging a person for what they enjoy at times.

There's a person on this forum who does this to everyone - I can't remember his name on here... but he's a jackass.

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't have a guilty pleasure per se. I have to phrase this right I am very much a inward thinker, head in the clouds person and I do what I want, when I want not really noticing what other people think. I like being me, a bit different to anyone else, I have very high standards for myself and if I can look in the mirror at the end of the day to say to myself I met those standards today I am content but if I haven't I get guiltly disappointed so in a way my guilty pleasure is a hardcore no kid glove self assessmenf (quite purifying in its own way) - Hope that made sense to you.
    bebetterhypno.com/.../...fillment-quotes_thumb.png

• Dave Grohl gif ftw! My favorite man from my favorite band.

If I had a guilty pleasure, it'd be the songs I listen to. So I'll be listening and playing to stuff like Of Mice and Men, Bullet for My Valentine, and Testament, which is stuff with screaming and shredding guitar solos and stuff.
    Then, with headphones on of course, I'll listen to slow pop -- like "The Promise" by When In Rome or "Forever Young" by Alphaville, or "All That You Are" / "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

• I really need to listen to music, because I don't anyone from your list :o

• Haha my music isn't for everyone.
      -Dave Grohl was the guy in the gif (he is in the band foo fighters)
      -Of Mice and Men, Bullet for My Valentine are metal core bands (metal core is hard rock with screaming)
      -Testament is an 90's heavy metal band
      -When in Rome and Alphaville are those cheesy 80's pop bands
      -Goo Goo Dolls is a modern pop (maybe pop-rock) band that writes a bunch of love songs

• Smoking lol I love to smoke my cigars and pipe tobacco, but then again would it really be a guilty pleasure if I feel absolutely no guilt when doing it?

• Eating junk food on a Friday and Saturday night

• yess!!! I'm guilty of this!

• ahah that's not even junk food for me!! hah I'm 5 minutes away from Mexico, so I get to eat all the Mexican junk food ahha

• Hahaha oh ok. I also have other guilty pleasures. What are your other guilty pleasures either related to food or anything else

• Ice cream

,,,

• what flavor though?

• aww how sad :(

• It was the best I dont know why they took it off I would buy it everytime

• That's pretty retarded. If I enjoy capturing and torturing people, and I am having fun doing it, I don't have to feel guilt?

• Pizza and sodas

• yayy! :) I was so addicted to sodas, but not anymore :o

• Chocolate milkshakes...
    Hmm yumm 😁

• Don't feel guilty about the things i like

• Katy perry firework 😔😔😔

• hey I love that song too! :)

• I'm a guy that usually listens to rap with a lot of curse and stuff

• ohh I see! but there's nothing wrong with listening to firework either ahah :)

• Listening to Orbison.

What Girls Said 8

• chocolate!!!

• Chocolate lava cake is my guilty pleasure 😍😍😍

• Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. And cereal with almond milk. Pecan pies and cheesecake.

Soo good but soo bad. I wish I was blessed with a faster metabolism.

• I don't have one lol

• ice cream or anything chocolate

• I know but guess what love?

I ate all your chocolates because I'm EVIL! buahahaa ;)

• but but ll.. l.. ll thought we were friends😯😯😯😯

• we are!!! <3

• Dr pepper.
    Video Games.
    Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and The Real Housewives of Atlanta lol

• Pizza (I live in NY it's amazing), ice cream, chocolate, wine, and beer

• Pretty much the same only that I don't have much things I like