How many of you sleep naked?

Last night was hot, so I decided to sleep with no clothes. When I woke up my morning wood was keeping my bed cover off of me and there was just a lump 😂

How many of you sleep un clothed?

• I sleep clothed
  • I sleep un clothed

Most Helpful Girl

• I sleep naked :P

• Nice, ahaha 😉 I didn't know how comfy it was! I don't normally do it 😮

• it's 4:55 am here in Texas ahha

• Get to bed! 😂❤

What Girls Said 15

• I sleep naked 90% of the time. If it's real cold and my boyfriend is away I may put on a long t-shirt or vest, and if I am staying at my friends houses with their kids, or the kids are staying with me I will put something on because they always come and get into bed with me in the mornings...

• Birthday Suit for me.. Except for the winter months and of course the TOTM.

• It most certainly does @Alexious.. Especially if you were ever to admit that to a woman. :)

I have always been a believer of the saying.. That no man nor woman, has yet been born who knows "everything" :)

• I never said I did. I wish I knew (everything). But thanks. :)

• I sleep clothed. It's bloody winter here, I'll be under five blankets, and the heater on and i'll still be cold. I'll have my clothes on thanks.

• Clothed - no other way for me.

• When I'm in my own bed I sleep naked. But I've been sleeping on the couch lately so I've been sleeping clothed.

• I live in Mexico and this place is hot as hell, so mostly I sleep with no clothes or topless.

• Naked year round. I cannot stand the feeling of clothes twisting around me at night and I like to let my skin breathe.

• Depends if I have company or not ;-)

• I sleep without clothes only if i sleep with my boyfriend

• depends sometimes naked sometimes not.

• I sleep just in my panties so nothing will get crushed if i roll over.

• Sleep with at least shorts and a singlet. I live with housemates So if I need to go to the bathroom overnight can't just walk through the house naked lol.

• depends if people are over or not.

• Fair enough.. I never have company and when I get up everyone's gone to work.. So I'm free to walk around my house with nothing on xD

• I sleep naked about 3/4 of the year.

• I can't. At least I have to wear underwear

What Guys Said 11

• Always have slept nude for as long as I can remember. Bathroom visits no problem as we're all naturists.

• I sleep with some pajama bottoms on, but I hate sleeping with a shirt on!

• I've always slept with clothes on. But once I work out & get the body I've always wanted then I would not have any problems sleeping naked & showing off my body as I walk through the house.

• I always sleep with at least some kind of clothing on usually boxers.

• In the winter I go full on button down plaid pajama shirt and pants.

• I sleep clothed. I feel if I sleep naked, I'd be watched. It'd creep me out.

• I've been sleeping naked since the age of ten years old no matter where I am or who I'm with.

• I did it once and it was really comfortable. Normally, I don't get to do it because i am not living alone.

• I sleep naked when I'm only with my partner.

• I'm a boxers guy, closest to naked I care to be.

• it's really disturbing to sleep fully naked.

• No, that's just easier access for something to crawl inside one of my holes.