What would you do if someone offers you 1m $?

So a guy or girl offers you 1m $ and asks you to do anything for him/her. What would be your strict rules? For me, I would do everything except getting f*cked by a guy 😒 otherwise i would do everything

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't kill anyone and I wouldn't have sex with anyone (except from if they're really hot lol) I also wouldn't eat anything really disgusting or smth like that but anything else is fine with me really :)

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I love this one quote from a TV series... when something is too good to be true, it's because it is, so if someone offered me 1m $ I would simply stare at the guy/girl's eyes and say, "In your dreams."

SO basically, I wouldn't take it, money ain't that valuable to me, my friends, my family, my time and my religion is way more important than cash :)

• Before I accept I have to know what I am agreeing to.
    Sometimes it can be like making a deal with the devil.

• you would murder someone for them?

• i wouldn't accept... sounds like a trap!

• As long as it wasn't something that could land me in jail and/or prison, then I'd do it.

What Guys Said 8

• its $1m haha sorry, it was bugging me. I think I would do just about anything to be honest... that money solves a lot of my problems!

• Anything that dosent involve sex.

• I'm not saying it would have to be legal, but murder is out. In a lifetime I would probably earn that much anyway.

Make it a billion and we'll talk again.

• I would refuse the offer.

$1M is a slap on my face.

• I wouldn't take the offer

• start my own company

• Honestly, it would depend how hard up I was for money. In my current situation I wouldn't do anything but what I normally do for money. If I was starving I suppose I'd do just about anything except kill or serious injure someone who I felt didn't deserve it.

• Nah don't need it. If I wouldn't already do something for free then no. Don't care about money