Who has it better: men or women?

• Men have it better
  • Women have it better
  • Results/I'm not sure
Just to clarify, I mean in general who do you think has it better in life?
Please explain your opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys have it easier. They didn't have to grow up with the media, fashion magazines, and advertisments persuading them their body, hair, and face isn't good enough, thus have to deal with the body and beauty image worrying whether or not they look fat, or if their hair is acceptable, or if their makeup is acceptable. So even hot girls with nice bodies can feel subconsious about themselves and skinny girls can think their fat, etc.

Also some will argue that an ugly girl has a better shot at at least hooking up with a hot guy than an ugly guy has at getting any attention other than being a friend from a hot girl. That part is true, but the ugly guy has first pick at ugly people... Like if he has a personality he can and most likey will still get an ugly girl thats better than himself. Meanwhile the girl equivalents of him are at the bottom of the barrel of choices. They would typically get the ugly guys who didn't have personalities or really ugly guys that had a face that even a personality could make up for with ugly girls.

On to the attractive guys and girls. Attractive guys have it easier cuz at least in college girls let loose and its easy as hell to get them interested. And unless your personality is really really bad theyll stay or at least give you a chance. And your in a position where you dont neccesarly have to worry about someone trying to sleep with you and never call you again. Meanwhile attractive girls do get a lot of guy attention, but they have to deal with guys who might just be trying to sleep with them and the girls are more likely going to get their feelings hurt or be paranoid about a guys intentions. And i feel like there are more hot players and douchebags who lie and cause drama then hot girls who are the girl equivalent ( not too sure on that though).

Not only that but guys have it way easier with their friends and getting ready. A guy runs a comb through his hair, puts on a shirt, he's ready to go. Girls spend hours getting ready to look attractive while guys dont need makeup and stuff to be at their peak attraction.

Guys have way less drama then girls do when it comes to friendships and social relationships. Also people are more accepting of a big ugly guy than a big ugly girl. I've seen it and girls and guys have talked about it, at first appearance people might be less accepting of your flaws and personality if you're a big ugly girl then a guy version of it. I noticed the big ugly girls that were universally accepted had AMAZING

• Personalities, while bigger girls who were sociable and even a little funny werent as accepted, but the big ugly guys who were the guy equivalent them looks and personality wise were freaking popular with everybody, whether high school or college.

• And one thing i left out... Girls have to worry about date rape and guys being weirdos/rapists so they have to take extra precautions when they hang out with a guy. And they can't just run or walk around at night by themselves without potentially being in danger.

Guys dont have to worry about getting date raped by a girl nearly as much or being abducted by a girl in a big white scary van. Or anything similar, it almost never happens.

• *so factor in all the precautions girls have to take in general for safety when it concerns being abducted, date raped, or something along those lines.

Most Helpful Girl

• The attractive or rich.

What Guys Said 13

• Men have it better

• Women have it way better.

• Why do you think that?

• Socitey has a women can do nothing wrong and men are evil attitude and that comes down to everything. Women are way more likely to be believed with legal things than men, if a woman kicks a guy in the balls that is fine even though it can kill him, if a man kicked a woman like that he would be in trouble with the law. It is fine for women to be sexist men are pigs if they do the same, if a woman grabed a guys ass and a man complained we would be laughed at and told she is just flirting if a man does it to a woman the world has ended. Also if a woman abuses a man he deserves it, if a man does the same he is evil, women are aloud to say whatever they want to men, women control sex

• Tv progs and ads are sexist to men, men have to go though the approching women problem, socitey accepts women saying what ever they want about men and if men say something that is slightly againts women he is a pig. Also women pick on and treat random men that have done nothing wrong to them like crap for example you will be minding your own business in public and get a very nasty look from a woman.

• I don't understand why a woman. Would say guy have it easier.

Man yesterdays I'm with girls.(my friend who are girls) and we were chilling and one of them left and was like walk her to her car. And Im like why she said cause its dangerous out there.

I'm like if its dangerous why am I going out there?

Why I gotta die. Lol I'm so serious though. It things like that

• I know men and women that have had worse lives than me. I just help those who need it regardless of gender

• Women have more options and are not obligated to work as hard as us men. Most homeless people are men. Most suicides are men. Most people in prison are men. Most rape victims are men. Most workplace fatalities are men. I could go on.

• I didn't realise most rape victims were men (I'm being genuine btw), I know men do get rapped just didn't realise it was that high

• Well nobody really cares because most of them are in prison but still. On top of that male rape victims or men who were molested as children pretty much have zero options and are normally ridiculed for seeking help whereas I'm constantly being guilt-tripped as a man because a few other men raped some women.

• It is equil I've seen the stress on both ends and both can handal it the same I one has it tuffer that they don't dezer them

• Has what? money? food? Clothes?

• Too many variables to say.

• It depends where you are in the world. And there are both smaller and larger scale problems and advantages men and women have.

You can compare women sitting in an air conditioned office wanting a pay raise to men being forced into arms or into manual labor, making them work days at a time with little food and money.

Or men having to pay alimony to women or girls Bing bought and sold for sex.

• Post masturbation clean up; women definitely have it better.

• Stop with this "which gender has it better" bullcrap. Both of us have difficulty and struggles in life but with different issues.

• Women have the potential to have it better but don't take advantage of the power they have over men.*

*This mostly applies to attractive women.

• In terms of what?

What Girls Said 3

• Guys definitely have it easier, but that doesn't mean it's better. Even with all the negative aspects of being a woman, I still love it and wouldn't trade it.

• ofcourse, man wins. lol and i a woman, man say they are emotionless and stronger, woman have to deal with cycles. plus assholes, who are man...

• Men do have emotions, I think they have it worse off in the scene that they are judged for showing emotion.

• Obviously men.