Is Samsung Galaxy tab 4 a good tablet? Is there a better tablet?

Hi, I'm in the market for a new tablet. One that is not to expensive. I am curently looking at a Samsung Galaxy tab 4. My question is, is it a good tablet or is there a better tablet for a similar price

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Don't ever buy Samsung tablets. They're absolute garbage. I'd recommend the Nvidia Shield tablet, it's $250 I think and everything runs like a charm. And you get fast Android updates and practically no bloatware. If you want something larger, maybe the Nexus 9, but that's $400 already so I don't really know if that's within your budget.

• Since you said you're looking at the 7" one, ignore my comment about the Nexus 9 — the Nvidia one is 7".

• The NVidia Shield is a very badass tablet... if I was to buy another Android tablet I would either get that or a Lenovo Yoga 2 .

• The 7-inch or the 10.1-inch?

• we have one at home its good but i am not fan of tablets

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it is worth buying! I owned many different tablets but this is my first Samsung and let me say I am impressed. First of all, I have 8 inch version. I decided that the 8 inch unit just fit my needs better:
    * Larger screen size for reading
    * More basic internal memory at 16 GIG versus 8 GIG for the 7 inch unit
    I bought it here - http://www.gerhardsappliance.com/samsung.html . The price was affordable. I`m happy with my choice!

• its a good one.