Men don't really notice me in the streets, I don't have strangers trying to add me on facebook. Am I ugly?

Well there are some guys that message me a lot... like 6 guys... I find it strange that there are guys interested in me, but I rarely notice someone noticing me...

Most Helpful Guy

• That is 6 more people that I have messaging me. People check you outl

What Guys Said 6

• Well i don't think you should ever consider yourself ugly and i believe the real beauty comes from a persons heart. If men don't notice its ok, just maybe put yourself out there and meet people and have conversations with them, sometimes relationships can develop out of them.

• I'm sure your fine don't worry about it and having 6 guys messaging u isn't too bad lol

• none of them is particularly attractive in terms of looks, but they are all very intelligent and have a grerat sense of humor! geeks like me lol

• hmm im thinking... guys notice me a lot at the disco though! but that's because I have a thing for make up, and I dress my best, and I'm drunk and happy lolol that shouldn't count...

• So people do notice u and that does doubt because that's the time you've made the effort to be noticed and it works

• You're ugly only if you think you are. Who cares what others think? You? How would what they think physically change you? No way? Then why does it matter?

• because the most girls find creepy random guys messaging with them and flirting with them, so we protest not to talk girls! they talk us instead.

• Are u fat. In talking about obese not chubby

• post a dp :p

What Girls Said 1

• you might be.