Did you know that cholocate is made from cocroaches?

Everytime I see Nutella, I don't even see Nutella anymore... I see crushed up cocroaches. I can't eat anything anymore and I'm loosing weight... I wish I wasn't so picky.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/03/bugging-out-chocolate-allergy-linked-to-roaches/

http://www.eatthis.com/9-bugs-in-your-food

Most Helpful Guy

• you do know that a small percentage, about 4-10% of food manufactured will contain some kind of foreign objects, most likely insects due to the fact that they can't control the manufacturing environment 100%. there is even a warning label I believe, not on the product but probably online somewhere from the company website.

• I can't eat anything anymore... Why did you have to tell me that?

• But... I live for Candy.. :(
      Oh well, not anymore.

I'm pretty sure organic things have bugs in them too

• organic produce won't have cockroaches in them. insects don't burrow inside a strawberry and live there, if anything there will be bugs on the exterior until they have been washed.

What Guys Said 11

• It's kind of amusing how people freak out over insects, but are completely cool with this
    www.thegrocer.co.uk/.../animal-carcass.gif

• I don't eat any meat except for chicken, and I don't eat anything except for chicken or Bread

• It isn't Made from cochroaches it's just that the FDA says there are certain levels of various things allowed in different products. So there are allowed trace amounts chemicals, poisons, animal byproduct and animals in a lot of food products

• ACcordding to FDA's Guidelines , every chocolate bar contains 8 insect parts on average. THere is a huge difference between saying that it contains insect parts and "its made from cockroaches" . Just to make u feel better ,,, a nutritionist expert said that if u want to stop eating insects , u r basically gonna have to stop eating everything. So , yes they r everywhere. You can go and read about it.

• It tastes so good though it could be made from anything and it wouldn't stop me licking out that pot of heaven

• But... You're eating cocroaches...

All chocolate has cocroaches in it

• Anyways, I'm glad that I've gotten over it and that I'm never going to touch chocolate again

Lol... I guess you can eat what you think is best for you

• dist size particles in some parts of the chocolate doesn´t mean it´s "made" out of them. and i don´t really care.

• I read this right as I got breakfast. No longer hungry lol

• Damn was this necessary? Now I have to think about that every time I eat chocolate lol.

• Yes it was, I needed to warn everyone who sees this

• <3 that made me smile for like the whole hour <3

Haha

• Lol I'm glad that it did :)

• Insects make for a balanced nutritious diet lol

• You'd be wise to not think about what is in your food.

• So @chocolateismylover

Is actually @cocroachismylover now?

• Everything has cockroaches in it, everything.

• I know, and that makes me cry

• I don't actually know about cockroaches but many animal's spit has antiseptic qualities. The outside of an insect is a hard casing with tiny hairs to repel dirt and debris. They can just rub it off. Our skin is irregular with pores so it picks up and holds dirt easily.

• Oh my goodness, eww

What Girls Said 8

• Chocolate is made from milk, dark and white chocolates all contain sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk powder, cocoa liquor, lecithin, vanilla and cocoa. Dark chocolate contains the least amount of added ingredients, milk chocolate has the least amount of cocoa liquor, and white chocolate contains the most flavorings.

a few months ago chocolate was made from "pig blood", then it was "horse hair" and now it are cockroaches.

Please don't believe everything you read on the internet!!

• Oh, wow, thank you for the New News, @Candy12345, being a GURU, I never knew this, guess I don't know everything. lol
    However, I did Know that over in Germany, I believe, they eat Chocolate grasshoppers And... Chocolate covered ants. xx

• I live right next to the border to Germany and I can promise you with a 100% certainty that they don't 😂

• lol.. My cousin made a good point... everything we all eat in any country has Something Buggy and funny in it. lol:)) xxoo

• @Jxpxtxr, he is eating a box of Milk duds right now, what kind of squirmy is in this, who knows. lol:)) xx

• I feel like I'm going to throw up...

• No, but I knew certain chocolate bars contained some bugs. I'm picky too now after learning about what's in these foods.

• They say its more likely in chocolate bars and icecream.

• Well it's still chocolate at the end :/

• I found a worm in the corn I was peeling the other day.

• I didn't know:o

• Yeah, it's also in wheat and macceronie and almost everything else