Girls, Which bra size is bigger 32B or 34B and how?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• 34b is larger.

Basically. If you measure around the underneath of the breasts, the number is how big you are in inches.
    The letter is when you measure around the largest area of your breasts (normally nippleish height). I can't remember the exact formulae but I think it's every 2 inches bigger is a cup size.

What Girls Said 20

• 24B - because the band is wider.

So breast size of a B cup will look bigger on a person whose band is 32, because they have a smaller frame.

• B is a b either way you look at it. The numbers are band width which means the length around if you measure starting from one breast going around the torso and winding up back at the same breast (or middle of the chest to middle of the chest, you get the idea). 34 will appear bigger.

• 34B is larger in the band. It might be slightly larger in the cup but this is a manufacturer's design flaw.

• 34 B. I think it would be common sense. Which number is higher?

• He's a guy and since they are both b cups and most guys don't understand how bra sizing works. I don't think it is common sense. rude

• Don't be a bitch because actually, you're wrong. The cup size is B and the 34 is the length of the band that goes around the chest. How is this not common sense to YOU, woman?

• Again, who said I was being a bitch, retard? That's an assumption YOU made, fool. The larger the number, the "bigger/wider" the band is considered to be.

I'm sorry that you're fucktarded. :)

• the number is the number of inches around her chest, the smaller the number and the bigger the cup the bigger the titties will look.

• 34 B... means the band just under the boob area is wider= bigger boobs

• 34b as the number is the band size. the band goes around the chest

• 34 b is bigger. Band is about 2 inches longer and cup is a slight bit bigger. (No, not all B cups are the same size cup)

• 34B, the higher the number the larger the band.

• well
    the cup is the same in both sizes - B
    but 32 means that the girl has a smaller back in comparison with the second model- 34.
    Hope it helped x

• 34B. Bigger cup, bigger band size that goes around the chest.

• 34B because the band size is bigger which indicates fuller/larger breasts.

• 34B it's a cup size bigger

• 34 B is bigger!

• 34B is bigger in cup size and around the chest. It is the equivilant of 32C cup size.

I am a 32D or DD but I have an injury that cuases pain so I buy a 34C or D.
    All depending on bvrand etc. So the cup is the same but around the chest isn't as tight.

• 48zzzzzzz is best

• they are the same size bra its just the strap is bigger on 34 B

• Never because the numbers are how big around u are not the boob size

• 32 and 34 is the size around a girl's back and the B is the cup size so in that case her boobs are the same size but 34 is bigger than 32