If someone gave you the power to save just one animal species on earth, which would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bees, too much is dependent on them and if they go then there will be major problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bumblebees! I'm genuinely concerned about what's going to happen if they go extinct. And they're really cute.

What Guys Said 10

• Whales because as we all know in Star Trek 4 the aliens destroyed earth because they couldn't hear their friends call out to them "whales" and Spock and the crew of the uss enterprise had to travel back in time to bring a whale back to save earth... think the plot line was something like that

• Bee's beyond a shadow of a doubt. Bee's a essential to maintaining a healthy ecosystem and are essential to our continued survival. Due to both global warming and the rampant use of pesticides, we are quickly losing the worlds bee population. It's to the point where scientists are planning to move colonies of bee's from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere, because the constant rise of temperature in the southern hemisphere is proving to be far too much for bee populations. Also, widespread outbreak of Colony collapse disorder has already pushed several states in the US and countries in Europe to begin moving entire hives to different areas in order to keep honey bee populations up.

• Dogs of course because they are my best friends :)
    Oh wait no, no... no, no... NO. I'd save cows because I need milk to make my daily dose of awesomeness, the almighty banana milkshake :P

• It would have to be the giant panda. Such graceful animals, already at risk of extinction.

• www.zooborns.com/.../6a010535647bf3970b01901ed540d4970b-500wi

Ocelots. Predator on the endangered list.

• Camel, cos they are not only animal but also have many advantages

• Bumblebees we forget they do a lot for us and they don't like stinging like the wasp because if they do they die

• I would save dogs.

• I will save panda

• Human beings?

What Girls Said 0