How to deal with this stress?

Ok so i worked at this store for 2 years i knew where everything was at and had a lot of friends i was the go to person in the store for getting stuff done my gm and other supervisors liked me a lot. Now everything has changed recently i moved to a different side of town without me having a car i had to switch stores its still the same company though i have been there 2 days but its causing stress cause i feel out of my element everyone is new to me the procedures at the store are completely different, the product locations are different and essentially even though i been with the company 2 years i feel like a new hire

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are a new hire. The only thing that's the same is the uniform and the on top of the front door.

What Girls Said 1

• You're stressed because you're too focused on how things were which is really bad. You're not letting your brain and body adjust to the new environment. Instead of focusing on, "This is now how everything used to be," focus on, "Ah, new everything. OK, it's just being a first-timer again. I managed well last time, I'll manage well again this time." You'll be amazed at what little positive reinforcement can accomplish :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just give it time. Things will start coming around. It's too soon for things to go the way you had it at the other store

• Yeah thats what really hits me hard is im a person of routine so when you walk into a new store everything is but routine cause you are learning everything and it really seems chaotic