What was your highest moment in life?

Any dreams you have made true,
any goals you have reached,
any special moments

By saying 'highest moment' i meant what was the best moment of your life?

i am not talking about being high (drunk/smoke)

Most Helpful Girl

• At this point in my life when I past national registry to become an EMT was probably one of the greatest moments of my life. But I have a lot of goals I'm working towards so this won't be the last.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, my goal was to jump from the bungee and I did it. It was a very great moment.

• My goal was getting into this high school that is super elite and hard to get into. So, I busted my butt and got into it. Then I set the goal i was going to get into honors, and I did. Then I worked hard at my sport and won 1st place.

• The first time I smoked weed lol just kidding I never tried it

• This one time, my boyfriend and I took this job, it was dangerous, but we needed the money. Long story short: Stole a car, got chased down and shot at by some club owners, ended up with $20,000 cash, made love after it was all over.

What Guys Said 1

• when i was drunk 2 years ago... probably my highest (indeed) moment...
    i drank 5 glasses of wine in just one sittin and i was feelin sooooooo happy... but fuck gettin happy this way's both unhealthy and xpensive.

next day i said i won't drink again till i broke my promise a few days ago, but drank just a beer.

wanna have this special moment again though... so if i do it once a month or so... would it be ok?