The 50 fucking shades of grey?

Has anyone read/watched 50 shades of grey? Being a writer I found it fuckingly bad written and badly directed respectively. What are your views?

Most Helpful Guy

• The author was on Twitter answering questions. The best one was

"Do you think it's ironic that your writing reads like you were tied to a chair and forced to do it?"

• Omg MHO here 😆

• Did that happened!!

• Oh yes, it wasn't the most offensive thing she was asked but I think it was the cleverest and most amusing.

What Girls Said 9

• I've read it. It's disgusting. The behavior that Christian Grey displays is not the behavior of a good dom at all - no self-respecting dom would enter into a relationship with such an inexperienced girl who clearly doesn't understand what she's getting herself into. He also wouldn't breach her limits the way Grey does. Plus, a god dom - hell, just a good person - would understand that stalking someone isn't normal! Even if we ignore how disgusting and abusive the relationship is between the two main characters, the writing is awful. You can tell that it used to be fanfiction, can't you :/

• Lol I have the exact same opinion tbh. The love story wasn't deep/ well thought out enough to make a good romance and the sex wasn't enough to make a good porn.. It just wasn't really enough to make anything in my opinion..

• In some point watching the movie, I thought m watch a porn, but the other moment I thought, " dude they've got much better content in porn".

• Lol same I was so disappointed by the movie actually - the book was even better and it was not even good either..

• Watching *

• Yeah. I've read most of the first book. I'm a dom myself but I think that book is horrible. Ana was supposed to be 21, but her obsession with Grey made her seem like a desperate teenager. I don't get why any girl would fall for a jerk like him. I also don't get how it's romantic in any way. It's terribly written too.

• The worst book in this world. Oh no, sorry, that goes to Twilight...

• I didn't read 50 shades of grey, but somehow 50 fucking shades of grey seems more appealing, not to say more accurate of its content too! lol

• i heard it was very bad... so i did not watch it..

• Nah, I have heard enough bad reviews.

• yeah i think this film's not good

• It is horribly written and many people agree with you.
    It seems as though it mostly became the NY best seller because a lot of uneducated frigid old women wanted to jerk off to the idea of an mentally abusive, stalking, masochistic prick.

• nonononono, that's not politicallt correct. He is a rich, assertive businessman, showing that he's just another man by displaying a sexuality that's not pure and vanilla.

Just kidding, it's all fucked up. Even BDSM comunities have dubbed the book dangerous, because of how it wrongly displays BDSM.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I always knew that it wouldn't interest me so I never read it. Just tried watching the movie for the sex scenes but still couldn't watch it after a point.

• This movie is so senseless. I don't know how it became a bestseller.

• yup that's what happens when you adapt a movie from a ridiculous book with an even more ridiculous script.

• They were massive twilight fans why were you expecting something good?

• This fucken movie... I didn't watch