How to become a new me COMPLETELY?

I'm going into year 10 in September but I want to come off as a totally different person. What can I do?
Please don't tell me to be myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, know that there is no easy way to accomplish that. It takes time and practice (yes, practice, because you're going to have to get used to the new personality and such that you want to adopt).
    Make a list of all the things you want to change, get rid of and improve. Start acting on them. There are several factors that affect a person's individuality like beliefs, the way you dress, the way you talk, the way you act, the way you respond to the events in your environment, things like that. So keeping a list of things you actually want to do will help you be consistent and on track. Hope this helps. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Just try to improve on who you are now but keep the things that make you who you are. Im guessing your in highschool so ill give ya some advice. What ever you do Dont change for anyone and keep you grades up!

What Girls Said 5

• be the teachers pet and do everything perfectly. Be cute and maybe a bit goth and mostly get a new personality and work on it (your prefered one)

• You shouldn't want to be a completely different person, still keep elements of yourself. But there are some things you can do like get your hair cut/coloured, try out new makeup looks if you wear makeup, find more interests, and if you're shy try to talk to some more people. Hope this helped.

• Get a new hairstyle.. change your style and be different.. act smart bz that is what I do lol

• Get the hair and clothes you've always wanted! You'll be much more comfortable in your own skin.