My boyfriend drunk texted an old friends with benefits, saying he missed hanging out with her.. should I be worried?

They're still friends so I understand that they talk or see each other because they have mutual friends but one night he was super drunk and texted saying he missed hanging out and that she was the best he's ever had (at giving oral)

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell drunk or not drunk, we're all conscious of what we do, so the fact if he blames it on alcohol I wouldn't fall for it. There should be no reason for him to be texting her that, unless he's wanting more.. it's one thing to think it and another thing to act upon it (this case it'd be letting her know and texting). I wouldn't be worried I'd just be upset and mad, and the trust would fall a little.

What Guys Said 1

• No... because he "drunk texted."

What Girls Said 5

• be worried. look into that and tell him it makes u feel uncomfortable. that can really put strain on someones relationship

• Yes you should

• Thats not a good sign at all

• When u r drunk u r usually the most honest and uninhibited. When I am drunk I have the tendency to text text text my long distance boyfriend and tell him how much I miss him and how much I wish he was partying with me. So you see... The most honest

• he is drunk he did not know of course i would not worry if you feel super bugged by it then tell him what you feel

• Yeah that's something to look into.