Guys, Would you date a cute nice black girl?

Let's assume you meet this girl in college. She's nice and your first impression of her is that she's pretty and smart.

Even though you don't usually date outside of your race and don't typically like black girls would you date her?

• Yes I would date her even though she's black
    90% (54)
  • No I wouldn't date her because she's black
    10% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Yes I understand if a guy thinks a black girl or any girl for that matter is unattractive he wouldn't date her. It's his preference when it comes to dating and should be respected.
But what if you thinkthe said girl is pretty, well educated, and kind at heart? Would you not date her BECAUSE she is black?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. In fact, I prefer dating outside of my own race. I currently date an Asian girl and I also love black girls in general. However, what's important for me with black people are two things: first of all, I'm only into really black people. I don't like black women so much who are like Indian-brownish. I like my African American girls really pitch black :-). Secondly, I'm not into stereotypical black features such as a big butts. I generally like petite or tall but slender girls (regardless of the ethnicity).

• Ok well if you only like really black girls then that's your preference I suppose.

• Indeed it is.

What Guys Said 30

• All depends on a variety of other factors. If she is black, but doesn't act "black," then she's a plus in my book. By contrast, a white woman who acts "black" is just plain embarrassing. That being said, I would have to agree with Herman Cain that it is high time American black subculture began raising its standards.

• What do you mean raising its standards?

• 1. Stop worshiping gangsters and "thug life."
      2. Respect cops. Or at least try to.
      3. Abandon faith in LBJ's "Great Society." It has been a disaster for over 50 years.
      4. Abandon faith in this idea that your kids can do no wrong.
      5. Close your legs until you're able to be responsible. Expand your mind instead.
      6. Discipline your tongue. Improper English is holding you back in the job force a lot more than racism. The only thing stopping you from learning to speak correctly is you.
      7. "Sassy Black" is not the same as badass. It's just foul, annoying, and loud for the sake of those things. It ought to be a source of shame, not pride.
      8. American blacks: Abandon this blind, idolatrous worship of Obama. He is not from you, one of you, nor does he care a diddle about you except when there's an election. Read up on his history. He is using you the way Lenin used the Bolsheviks, or the way Hitler used the SA. For the same reasons.

I think that covers most of it.

• I most definitely woud because most black girls are very attractive in my eyes. The truth is that it's not about skin color it's really about how much you deeply love a person for them being themselves. I'm a black male who loves different types of women. Also, I do spot lots of black girls who looks sexually attractive & them having big & round butts on them, & that's something that automatic gain my attention. Overall, it's great to date any & ignore the conflicts about color, because that's going to make you & the other person look bad. Either love someone for who they truly are or just consider yourself unworthy of that person.

• I did date one black girl and was interested in a couple of others, but they were taken.

• Sometimes this can be a hard situation to deal with in like of what family or parents think. But if your a good "black" women with a good family I don't see why not. The problem comes when "the other race" being white black Hispanic or whatever is when you find the family becomes an issue with interacale relationships. This have past and in the near future this will no longer be a problem. At some point everyone will be treated equal as it should be and race will not matter. Unfortunately in the time we live in there are still some people who feel interacial relationships are not except able. But with due time and learning the person and there family this can be over come

• It would be only her personality that would be the deciding factor. That would aply to any girl of any skin colour. For me, the colour of her skin is as unimportant as the colour of her hair, her eyes, her dress, the walls of her bedroom.

• If I found a black girl like that, you can bet I absolutely would. It's just skin color. I care more about a girl's heart. If she's got a beautiful one, then she can have mine as well.

• I've just never met one, before. Don't assume that I mean there aren't any because I'm sure there are plenty. I'm just saying that, in my own experiences, I've never met one.

• "I would date her.. even though she's black"
    You make it sound like it's a terrible, contagious disease, tf is wrong with you?

• That's only 'common' racism.
      Hate of being politically correct. It's very much in.

• I date anyone regardless of race.

• If I like a girl for whatever reason, then it doesn't matter how well she is tanned or shaded, because that is what is part of what is attracting me to her.

• I would. I'm less attracted to black girls than other girls, but if the right one came along I wouldn't turn her down because she's black.

• Why would I even associate with a black person?

• why does skin colour matter?

• Keyword there is cute and nice, yes I would.

• If she has one of those beautiful black asses (oh my gosh, they're wonderful), I'd absolutely date her.

• Of course, I would.

• Why not? The real question is would I marry her. Yeah, I would now, but I wouldn't have 30 years ago - too hard on the kids. Now it's fine if you stay out of the South.

• A lot of blacks are from the south

• Im part black and I would never date a black girl my girlfriend is white lol. Black girls are unattractive to me no offence my penis has never gone hard for even black celebs.

• K but what if you did find her attractive

• I haven't found a aattractive one but still no

• As opposed to a mean, ugly black girl?

• I'm no longer in college. But if I was or if I returned, I would definitely consider dating her.

• I don't care about skin color so I would

• You got me at smart.

• being black won't except you from being attractive...

• If I liked her then I'd be as likely to date her as any other girl I liked.

• why not? if she is cute skin color does not matter to me at all!

• Thanks for your opinion.

• I currently am dating one

• Assuming i liked her personality; sure

• I don't care about race when it comes to love.

• Are you just wanting to hear from non black guys?

• of course , whats wrong in being black girl?

• I'd date a girl if she was black, white, green, etc, as long as she was nice and at least relatively smart