After shaving tips?

After I shave my legs, i wash them with body soap then get out of shower. Dry them, they constantly itch for at least 15 minutes. I've tried to put aloe on after. Also tried lotion. Nothing is helping and its really annoying. It only happens to my legs.

Help me 😫

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a natural bath oil. Lavendar bath oil works best. Stay away from aloe because it's drying, and not many people realize that aloe can trigger more bad reaction from sensitive skin.

I don't know where you live, but you can try big brands like Aveena for a bath oil, smooth it on while your legs are still wet and just let them air dry. I like using one from Clarins (love the smell). But any oil will work that is light. You can go really natural and try even using coconut oil or jojoba oil afterward. There's no smell, but they do really work.

If you have any Lush stores, look for a product called Turkish Delight, and put that on after you shave while you're still in the bath or shower. I use that every single time and my legs feel like babies' skin, I almost need no oil afterward at all when I use that. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Do you let your leg hair grow alot? Or do you leave it for anfew weeks to grow out? That could be why:)!

• If nothing helps, try using men's aftershave balsams. They're specifically designed to prevent itching. Though they can be pricy to use, because face does not cover as much area as two legs :D

Also, try not to use hot water when washing them. Hot water causes pores to open and you don't want to have open pores on a freshly shaven skin. Use cold water instead. If this does not work, then try the balsam.

• cortisone creme

What Girls Said 6

• Try using body scrub afterwards and when you get out of the shower use nourishing oil such as baby oil. One more thing, when shaving it is best to use shaving cream instead of regular soap.

• try gold bond it helps so much and also use women's shaving cream t works like crazy i used to itch and now after doing this it does not itch at all and my legs are super smooth

• Have you tried P45 cream that seems to work for me and its soothing too :)

• there's nothing really u can do about it. just try ice...

• Well for one, make sure you use a good shaving cream when you shave.

• Try an oil and then a moisturiser. It makes my legs so smoothe