Am I weird if I’ve never used snapchat?

Even though I’ve read bout wot it is…I didn’t like it much, and also I find it kinda pointless and boring... so i never used it.

Yet I feel like a weirdo, since I see questions about it pretty often here and I feel like I’m da only young person xisting who nevr used snapchat... so am i forced to like it so i won't pass as a weirdo?

Is there anybody else who’s under 30 but he/she never used it at all as well?

• u weirdo
  • no i'm under 30 and i've never used snapchat as well
woo-hoo.. glad i'm not alone..87% :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first off your percentages are gonna be off cuz I feel like most people who use it are not gonna call you a weirdo for not using it lol...
    I think it's a dumb app. I only got it cuz a girl told me to get it, long story short I don't use it now cuz I'm terrified of seeing one of her pics and it making me think stupidly.
    I mean... It's dumb. I hate getting puctures of my friends selfies and I hate even more when they get pissed off I don't reply to a message of like a soda can.
    I don't reccommend you ever get it, huge waste of time. But I guess it's good for flirting... I rather not use it though

What Girls Said 19

• you're not weird. I had one. friend/cousin kept telling me to "omg u should totally make one. Its so cool" so I did... then deleted it a few days later cuz I didn't understand how the hell to use it or what its purpose was. And Im in my early 20's. I totally dont feel bad about though. like at all.

• Doesn't make you weird, Snapchat is actually not all that great. You're definitely not missing out on anything.

• I used it once just because my BFF wanted me to, but after a pic I saw how ridiculous it is so I deleted it.
    And she calls me a weirdo because I hate Snapchat and don't watch Orange Is The New Black, what a good BFF I have, no? 😂

• No, you're not a weirdo. I also never used snapchat. I don't even know what it's the purpose of it lol

• I've never used it either. No worries. I don't see the appeal.

• Well, I'm under 30, but I HAVE used snapchat before. I used it daily when I have a life and when I don't, then I go on hiatus from it. I love snapchat. I don't think it's weird if someone under 30 has never used it. It's not for everyone. I'm under 30 and I've never used twitter before.

• I had it for like a day and then deleted it. It's not really my thing. I don't really get the appeal to it.

• i dont ever see myself using snapchat because it is the most awkward way to have a conversation and i am 18

• I am barely under 30... but, never used Snapchat.

• You're not weird.
    I don't use snapchat either.
    I don't like the design

• I've never used it.

• No you're not weird. I've never used snapchat either.

• I use snapchat a lot, I spam all of my freinds with about 5-20 snapchats a day lol

But you're not a wierdo

• I have it but I only used it like twice lol. Don't worry, you're mostly normal.

• Dude, try it if you don't like it then it's okay but try it!! :)

• I have snapchat but don't use it much

• U weirdooo

• Join the club yo.

• I've never used it either.

What Guys Said 12

• klaatu.. fuck snapchat. you good.

• I have never used it. And if I gave one singular fuck, maybe I'd look into it... But no... I don't give any fucks. Not one. Not at all.

• At least you know what it's used for. I don't even know that.

• I never used snapchat and don't find it weird.

• I've never used it either -_-

• Sending photos randomly is not my thing
    And you not weird

• What is snapchat?

I have kik though.

• I've never even heard of it. What are you worried about?

:)

• but u r 52 :D

• LOL... yeah. u won't b judged easily by others

• ... And even if I am, who cares?

Liberty at last, for brief period before bits start falling off.

• I thought snapchat was for 5year old girls😂😂😂

• No, your using your head really Snapchat not all that safe and i won't use it..

• I hate taking pictures of myself, I've never used it

• I've used it once or twice and I see the appeal but it's not really my thing.