Would you date a Muslim guy who is also a smoker?

Is it worth a try?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is now a Muslim a bad thing to ask if u r gonna date? And Muslims shouldn't fate it's against the relgion

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't date any muslim

Our views are way too different and what I truly think of islam will be offensive

• It's worth to try to date a smoker, but I wouldn't recommend dating a muslim.

• Sure as long as she did't try to behead me.

• What is his nationality?

What Girls Said 6

• I would never date a smoker.

• I wouldn't, but not because he's Muslim, because he's a smoker.

• I'm not sure what one has to do with the other but there is a chance I will date a smoker. A Muslim, never. Especially since I'm an atheist and everyone knows how much Muslims cling to their religion. It'll just cause a lot of conflict.

• You're generalising.

• Perhaps I am and it is one of my big no-no's but Muslims are truly very religious people which is very admirable if done right. I'm not saying they will all want you dead or get mad for not believing in what they believe but sometimes it's just hard to wrap one's head around the differences. If you can find a way to make it work, then go ahead but as for me, personally, I wouldn't date one. It's difficult enough when my Muslim friends are with me and our friends from other religions.

• No but only because he's a smoker

• Either would be a no go for me.

• Only if he's good looking.