Is it possible that Bill Gates is NOT the richest person in the world?

I heard that if somebody is rich but does not want their name published on Forbes - Forbes will simply "pretend" that they don't exist so there could be somebody who has more money then Bill Gates that does not want his / her name published in the news.

The Rothschild family fortune is worth 700 trillion dollars and they only have one living heir to the entire fortune who is worth $70 000 000 on his own even without inheriting the family fortune. He is married to Nicky Hilton, Paris Hilton's sister.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure there are hundreds of Rothschilds

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I once heard the richest guy in the world is some guy in Mexico who secretly owns all the banks. LOL.

2|0
    0|0
    • Carlos slim. I don't know about the banks but he has a monopoly on telecom in Mexico. And last report he was the worlds richest man. On record

• yes the rothschild control basiclly every major bank and have funded every almost every major war after WW2

they are extremely powerful, and control many aspects of our lives, they give the orders to nations leadeers etc

Bill Gates is definitely not the richest man, but hey he is up there regardless

0|0
    0|0
    • They been funding wars since napoleon maybe even. Later than that. Like the revolutionary war

• @Tommy-Gunz yeah probably... freaking nuts how one family can seemingly change history and alter/control all of humanities future

• who knows, but think of how many world problems the rothschild fortune could solve. im not against people being rich per se, but just to put it into perspective, if the rothschild heir gave every single person in the world an equal amount of money, it would be roughly $100,000.

thats an insane amount of money

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is worth $700 trillion dollars. No one is even worth $0.2 trillion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not any more

At one time, he used to wipe 1 dollar bills with his ass because he was so rich.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Sure. If i was the richest person in the world, I wouldn't want anyone to know that

0|1
    0|0
  • The richest guy in the world is some Mexican drug lord. Can't remember his name.

0|0
    0|0