What do you think happens to users that suddenly disappear?

One day you're messaging them all day on here and the next thing you know ; they don't login for weeks.

Do you ever assume that something bad has happened or am I just overthinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most of those users probably live near the French/Swiss border, specifically Geneva, and probably get sucked up into the micro black holes that Large Hadron Collider is making.

What Guys Said 6

• It's the internet.
    Since people don't have any emotional ties to this place it's easy for them to go missing for a few weeks. Maybe even indefinitely.
    You've just got to go on as you normally do

• if they disappear suddenly without anouncin they'll take a break or quit from GAG then yeah i'd believe they died... u r not alone don't worry. :p

actually that's da most logical thought... if they disappear SUDDENLY then wot's most possible?

• nah im still just chillin.

• Everything that has a beginning has an end.

• They've been gagged.

• They realised they have a life

What Girls Said 3

• I just think the user is busy. I don't really have time to focus on them like that. I've got other things on my mind. Also, I do the same thing on here. Sometimes I'm here a lot and then I'll disappear for weeks without telling anyone.

• It's like any other website. They leave.

• They come & go nothing more then boredom most likely.