I feel like crying?

Okay so, my friends house they were having a Freestyle rap thing and the theme was about Summer foods (Rap about summer foods) and i went there. Ok so it was my turn and i said my rap (it was written in a piece of paper because i can't memorise it) and i finished it. The girl was like "SHE GOT IT OFF THE INTERNET!" and i didn't. Okay, i'll be honest.. i got SOME lines off the internet because, well, i don't know how to rhyme. So i got really embrassed, i left. I went home and i cried. Please help? i know this is a stupid situation but i cry in situations i shouldn't cry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I also have this feeling.. uh how do i explain.. like i feel like there's a lump in my throat. I don't know it's hard to explain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hehheh, hoo boy... Heh... Good lord...
    ... I made myself sad.

What Guys Said 1

• Take it positive. You got an embarrassing situation to learn from, so, think up a way you would have dealt with it better (probably, just accept what you did it, nothing wrong with it. Or think of how you can tell some white lies so that they wouldn't think bad of you). Such a skill would be useful in future. Anyway, it's such a silly thing, so forget it if you are unable to.

What Girls Said 4

• Why not just admit you got some off the Internet and say it's for fun this isn't a career or what ever that girl seems super dramatic. Like who even gives a fuck it's not a real life rap battle it's for fun bitches need to stop being so serious.

• I cried over a girl that said I got rhymes off the internet, she just don't get it yet Cuz freestyle rap is cool, I don't care if everyone on GAG thinks I'm a fool

• Its due to embarrassment, but I think you're overreacting abit.

• You were embarrassed so it makes sense that you cried about it

• Yeah, but i feel so bad about it.