What is the first thing you would buy if you won a million dollars?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing I'd spend money on is paying off student loans.

Then probably replace my car.

You can't really live on a million, so I'd probably give most of it to my parents after that since they're about to retire.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• A CONDO!!!
    CASH UP FRONT!
    And then a boat.
    CASHHH UP FRONT IN A SUITCASE!
    www.ppmt.ca/.../downtown_vancouver_condo.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd move into a small flat and I'd invest it in business shares to increase my fortune.
    Once I have done that I will be a multi-millionaire. Then I can live the easy life in a villa by the sea in the south of Italy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few businesses to keep money flowing in tthen a small house and maybe a used car keep the rest in the bank one million isn't really all that much, it runs out quickly if you're overzealous on spending

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd probably help my parents pay off their loans. I'd look into buying a house then or maybe property, anything that has a good return

0|0
    0|0
  • decent (not extraordinary) house and car.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Lamborghini

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The First thing I would Do is Celebrate my Winnings with a humungous Expensive dinner and Then... Spread the wealth between my parents and my family and of Course... Little ol' me. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • After paying off my student loans and my car... I actually would have to think about that. I probably would go out to eat XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I would buy an house for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd buy my parents the car they want, and I'd take my family, boyfriend and I to Hawaii so my parents can renew their vows there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I would have know idea. I would be so overwhelmed

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take a weekend getaway to Monte Carlo with a longtime lover

1|0
    0|0
  • Four tickets to Tokyo, two for my friends and one for my mother.

0|0
    0|0