Do you like houses or apartments better?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I've lived in four houses in my life (only three of which I remember living in) and I've still never lived in an apartment in my life.

Even though I've never lived in an apartment, I've been in several of them and I think houses are far better than apartments. First of all, you generally have more space in a house. Second of all, as @JustinCaseUDontKnow mentioned, you have more privacy. Third of all, I have a YARD of my own, not a government owned yard and property. Even if I rent a house, it would feel like it's mine more than an apartment.

Unfortunately, I will more than likely have to live in one some day, because of our economy here in the United States.

• If I got a house, I'd want to pay it in full and not have some awful mortgage hanging over me for years to come. That being said, I'd rather have a super small house paid in full than a nice apartment.

• I'd prefer an apartment now that I'm young, and if I'm single or in a relationship, but once I get married and start a family I'd rather live in a house.

• House is better overall!

• Houses

..

• houses. if i ever moved out I'd probably be in an apartment

• i do like apartments better but has to be a penthouse type of thing

What Girls Said 13

• I prefer living in a house. I lived in an apartment for a year and I hated it. No dogs allowed, couldn't paint the walls a colour of my choice, was only allowed one window air conditioner for the two bedroom unit, I could always hear the neighbours beside me and upstairs... ugh. Never again.

Now I live in a house and I have much more freedom and privacy. It's a semi detached but I can't hear my neighbour on the other side, which is great. And I can have as many pets as I'd like with no restrictions.

• I prefer apartments as long as I'm still young and especially for living in a big city but once I'm getting older and kind of settled in life I wanna move into a house in a calmer place like a suburb or smth

• Houses for sure. Some apartments are super cool, but a house is a house.

• Apartments can be pretty cute, but, all in all, houses are better for me.

• apartments have the view, houses have the room... hmmm.
    When/If I have kids, I'd want a house, but for now, I'd like an apartment

• House all the way

• houses filler

• Houses neighbors are annoying

• I love apartments but my dogs love having a yard so I always rent houses.

• If I had a bunch of people to clean, maintain garden, cook and other things I'd go for a big house.
    But I don't, so apartment.

• Houses becaus there's more privacy. I don't like having to cut the grass though. 😒

• Apartments, since I live alone

• I hate apartments. I won't live in one