What's the REAL reason women go after married men?

They give reasons like "I like the adventure" but, that's bullshit, what's the REAL reason?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Low self esteem

The man pursued the woman first and it may be hard for her to get rid of the feelings once he's reeled her in

Woman want what they can't have. It's the same thing with guys. When you're not available, you're that much more desirable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some of them do it because they want to feel good about themselves - others do it because they covet the married woman's lifestyle and want that lifestyle for themselves. Usually the only married men who are able to get girlfriends outside their wife are the ones with money. The woman want money but don't want to work for it so they go for the married men.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't want commitment and want someone that has a life, that won't be so focused on them. IF NOT THAT then they just like the thrill of being the one 'they want'. It's a very grey area I assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes is low self esteem and they enjoy being able to turn someone else's man on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some women think married men are more mature then non married men

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• There are a few real reasons: 1) He's desirable to someone else, so in a way his being married is a stamp of female approval; 2) He's off limits, which can be titillating; 3) He's clearly willing to commit and to be a long-term partner, which in and of itself can be attractive; 4) Humans are prone to covet.

If he's a father the attraction can be even more powerful, because then he's demonstrated that he can procreate.

0|0
    0|0
  • They fuck them and send them back to the wife so they can put up with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • in their minds they think 'well someone else married him so he must be good and not a loser!'

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex did this. She found them less threatening, didn't have to worry that they would give her away, and she found them more valuable since someone else had them.

0|0
    0|0