It's the end of the world, there's been a zombie outbreak and you can only have 2 weapons. What would they be?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• 1.) Very Sharp Sword -- Doesn't use bullets so it can last. You can sharpen it too to keep it lasting longer. Still effective.
    2.) Crossbow -- Again, it is reusable and has longer range. Also, it is quiet so it won't attract other zombies. As a last resort, you can stab zombies with arrows, and you can (probably) make more arrows if need be. Can also hunt with it for small game.

As for location, I'd want an area the zombies couldn't reach... so basically a place with a ladder on it where you could pull the ladder up. Or like a small defendable island, surrounded by water.

• I agree with this guy completely.

• @Xylem Yeah, the time to set it up is not fast. You'll lose bolts sooner or later, but I feel like handmade bolts will work better than bullets in the long run. You can at least make handmade bolts that will get the job done to an extent. With bullets, you are going have to search for them, and bullets will be in short supply with everyone wanting them.
      Also, suppressed weapons aren't exactly quiet like spy movies or games. They'll mask the sound of a gun and cut the volume, but they are still pretty loud and will be heard by nearby zombies. Having a crossbow means you are going for more stealth and want to avoid high pop places.

• Yeah I know, https://youtu.be/_rFYhLt7Dlo?t=1m12s this is a silenced sniper rifle. Don't know man, wish it was real and we could see which is better lol.

• p90, small and compact incredibly accurate and has the capacity for crowd control and single shot kills. Probably hatchet or axe something with utiliarian capabilities but also combat effective and also lets me get through a skull in one go so I don't waste time with a second swing.

• ( gearhungry.com/.../Zombie-Tools-Diphos-2.jpg )
    this
    and maybe if i was to be in america also a shotgun since you can get ammo everywhere... one of those maybe ( www.defensereview.com/.../..._Shotgun_Turkey_2.jpg )

• Don't worry about zombies. If they don't have blood pumping through their body their muscles will be too rigid to even move. Now a rage virus like 28 days later... I'd take a spear and a handgun.

• Katana and a gun. Katana would allow me to kill many zombies quickly without relying on ammo. A gun could be useful for situation where I need to kill far range as well as other humans who threaten my life.

• Hand gun and a knife. Cause hand gun ammo is the most easy to find. knife cause it's quick silent and gets result's

• Some sort of submachine gun and a combat knife

• A Katana and an automatic firearm. Bullets finish but a Katana never fails.:D

• A kutaan sword and a carbine rifle

• You and me baby... that's all I need

• lol kk, but just so you know, if the situation gets dangerous, I'm tripping your ass and running like hell. You've been warned ;)

• A double edged spear, and a chain with a club on the end of it.

They both get good reach, and since they are both melee, i don't have to worry about ammo.

• Yeah, you'd probably die or get infected real quick. It's a good idea to have a knife, dagger, sword... etc as back up, but I think you should at least get one gun or a crossbow or something. Fighting infected zombies at a close range, not really a good idea. in my opinion

• Machete and a gun with silencer.

• My 5.56mm Ar-15, and my 9mm Taurus Pt92 with flashlight attachment.

• Both guns? What if you run out of ammo? Sorry, 'when' you run out. Finding some could be hard and you'll have to fight everyone for them. Unless you know how to make your own ammo, which is very useful but still will be time consuming and you'll need a quiet safe place as your hideout so you can make them.

• A survival, end of the world situation? Won't most people have a variety of cuts and bruises? Not to mention if zombie blood got in your eyes, nose, or mouth. The average human touches their face every ten seconds or so, no?

• kk true

• My left fist, and my right fist.

• Enjoy your guts getting eaten alive bruh.

• Yeah, what he said 👆🏻 lol

What Girls Said 10

• A sniper rifle and a scythe as recommended to me by a 9 year old a few months ago

• Compound bow and an awl.

• A handgun and i would like to survive alone "by myself" because if i went with a group i'd definitely die.

• a nice light and long sword/machete and a sturdy axe :D

• A Machete probably. Durable, can hack through bodies and be used multiple times. Or, a KaBar Becker BK7. And a Glock 17. a very reliable sidearm. Or, an AR15.

• A machete and a steel bat. No guns because that requires more ammo that you didn't give as an option.

• I'd have a torch and a firehose.

• All I need are 2 machine guns

• A long knife, and a long knife.

• I don't need two weapons, a katana will do.