Guys, would you got to Victoria's secret with a girl? Why or why not?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, probably not. Two big reasons. First, I don't go into undergarment stores. Ever. They always make me uncomfortable and, whenever I do, I ALWAYS get evil glares from other women thinking I'm some sort of pervert or something. If I were in VS of all places, it'd be the worst. There are little 14 year olds there, sometimes, getting stuff. It'd be extremely uncomfortable. Second reason, I'm not really into VS stuff. I don't really find it attractive at all. Not saying that it's for me, of course. There's stuff that you can buy there that isn't lingerie. But, from what I've always been told (I have a lot of sisters) it's mostly for lingerie that women go to VS and I've never been a fan of it. So, I don't see a reason why she would need to go other than to just get something that she couldn't find somewhere else. In which case, she wouldn't need me because it wouldn't be a trip for her to "find something sexy."

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah I would, I don't see why not, it's just a store, plus, if I go, she may let me choose what she's going to buy ;P

• Oh God that would be so embarrassing. I always go a bit red and look at the floor when I have to go though the lingerie/bra section in clothes stores, but a whole shop full of them?

• why not, it's not like they are going to think I'm getting the lingerie for me to wear.

• Yeah, I have with one of my exes. She would take me in there and let me pick out what I thought would look good on her, and then when we got back to my place she would model it for me. Oh the memories...

• It's bloody awkward if there are many female shoppers there. I would stick to my girlfriend and make sure she never leaves me alone there lol. I wouldn't go there alone. Id probably not help myself and touch all the bras and Start telling my girl to try this and this lol.

• If I'm being asked me opinion on what she's wearing, yes, otherwise I'm just sitting around wasting my time.

• Sure.
    That way I might have a say in what she would buy for my viewing pleasure

• I get asked for fashion advice often, I am not afraid of the Women's section... Yes I would go in any store with a girl if she wanted me to, as long as she understood I may accidentally glance at the rear end of other women...

• Wasn't Queen Victoria's secret that she was a werewolf in that one Doctor Who episode?

• I don't know why would my BFF want to go there with her, but if she invited, then yes. Any excuse is good to leave the house.

• Sure. I'm always up for an adventure.

• Yeah. I have. With my girlfriend.

• Nope too much pink in that place 😒

• NOpe, they look to high maintenance

• What do you mean by victoria's secret

• I wouldn't go alone. But with my girl, i would go i guess. But i am not so sure about it :D

• i would definitely only let a girl take me (would remind me on those trips my mom took me to get her clothes sometimes when i was little).

• I went in by myself, lol.

1. I was looking for a gag gift for a girl who likes VS for Vday but, I couldn't find anything like that

2. VS was originally meant for men. The original store had a deers head over it to represent men. The original idea of the store was to help men find underwear for their lady

• Maybe if I got to see her in bikinis and underwear and if I had sunglasses to look like I'm not staring

• Just look I hate guys who hide that their looking at me just look I don't give a fuck

• And that's coming from me who's only 15

• And that's coming from me and I'm only 15

• to watch her try on lingerie n stuff? hell ye