Girls, how would you like a cartoon of you to be drawn?

How would you see it if a guy did a cartoon drawing of you? Let's say you like anime, would you prefer if it focused more on likeness or something more generic 'cute'? And let's say you have big boobs or ass, or something, would it offend you if it was accentuated and would you think you're just seen as sex object? Would it offend you if it was funny looking, like a funny expression? What would you think?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh I have always wanted a cartoon of myself! For so long. The thought of that makes me extatic. Honestly I love a surprise and I would be curious to see how he precieved me. If I had it my way I would like a realistic or caricachur like cartoon of me. But an anime toe cartoon would be cool too. Really any cartoon sounds so cool. If he thought I had small boobs and a huge ass and he really showed that I would love it. If he showed how small my nose was and how thick my eyebrows are I would love it as well. I wouldn't want him to just make me look good. How he saw me is my preference. Sorry I babble.

What Girls Said 12

• It would depend on what kind of anime I would be in. Is my anime horror, mystery, action, supernatural, comedy, shoujo, etc... Personally I would prefer to be in a supernatural action mystery with some comedy, edgy but not gory, cartoon-ish but still realistic.

Haha, well most cartoon drawings are just caricatures anyway, so no one should be (but they will be) offended because they are drawn with big boobs or ass. It just means that if they are offended, then they must not have accepted themselves for what they are or have and how others see them. ┐(ยด∇`)┌ *shrug*

PS When I say, "for what they are" or "how others see them", I mean literally how they see them. If you have a big butt, you're drawn with a BIG BUTT because that's a pronounced feature of yours not because you are a sexual object.

• I would not want to be drawn in cartoon form, at all. but that's mostly because I don't like anime.

If I did like anime or something, I'd imagine I'd just want to be drawn to look cute I guess.

• I don't like caricatures. They're too often used to mock people. I would be hella offended if someone drew me as a caricature because they often make you ugly.

• More of my likeness. I don't think the big wide eyes are cute at all.

• Hmm make her cuter unless you know she has a more "kinky" perosnality. Definitely do not exaggerate some of her feature though eek

• Normal or anime

• manga or anime style would be awsome!

• When I ask someone to draw me, I ask them to focus on my personality. But that's just me.

• I would like a manga style drawing of me, cause I love manga... lol

• It doesn't matter what it is. What matters is that he took the time and effort to do something special for me. I would love that so much

• As close to looking like me as possible while still being cute. I wouldn't want anything to be exaggerated because I might feel insecure about it, like its all that people notice about me or something.

• Something that looks like me, but cuter.