You Are A Elementary Crime Solver. Riddle 3?

One night, a man receives a call from the Police. The Police tell the man that his wife was murdered, and that he should reach the crime scene as soon as possible. The man drops the phone, shocked, and drives 20 minutes to the crime scene. As soon as he reaches the crime scene, the police arrest him, and he is convicted of murder. How did the police know that he committed the crime?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he knew where the crime scene was? Only the murderer, and the police, would know where the murder took place.

1|2
    0|0
    • I selected you MHO because you were the first person to enter in the answer. Good job :)

What Guys Said 4

• The man gave it away that he murder his wife cause he answered the phone plus he dropped it that was all dead give away ,

1|0
    0|0
  • heard this too many times. they didn't tell him where the crime happened, but he got there

1|0
    0|0
  • The police did their job in 20 minutes.
    They're that good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause he knew where the crime was

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Because he knew where to go/where the crime occured. My thing is why would the idiot go back.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ur comment had me laughing. Lol. Good job on solving it

• Lol, you think that's funny we it was only a riddle. This was a real life event. A guy robbed a bank told the lady to hand him the money and she said sorry boss isn't in right now and he said okay wrote down his # handed it to her told her to have him call him when he gets in... Lmfao

• They didn't tell him the location.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yep, ur right. They sure didn't. Great job :)

• Here's one
      Murder Or Suicide How
      The cops walk into a house to find a man hanging from the celling. There's nothing in the room that could have allowed the man to hang himself. All that was in the room was the deceased man, the rope, from which he is hanging from, and a puddle of water on the floor. How did the man commit suicide?

• He knew the place of the crime scene

0|0
    0|0