Question for young adults: are you happy where you're at in life right now?

Are you happy with your education (college graduate or not), career/job, family (if married), lifestyle, & economic class.

If not, what would you do differently?

Most Helpful Girl

• Education, no (high school graduate only), my career... eh, I have to sacrifice a lot on a daily basis for my career, and it actually runs my entire life, for not that much money, literally... No chance of decent relationships, no real free time type career. Family, don't hve one, lifestyle, eh... I make the best of it. Economic class... I should be making more for what I have to put up with, and the sacrifices I've had to make.

• To be quite honest, if you look at my life analytically, it seems horrible, but life in general is what you make of it. My life isn't that bad. I have a steady job, I pay my bills, and I find ways to do the things I actually want to do.

• I know exactly what you mean

What Guys Said 1

• I'm proud of how well I'm doing I just wish I could skip where I'm at to events in a year or two. I'm like at a stale boring stage but it's necessary for the future.

What Girls Said 5

• I hope that I count as a young adult :)

I'm currently in university, and yeah, I'm happy with it. I'm studying something I love and have a passion for and I think that that's a lot of fun.

I want a job to try and help out more in my home than student loans allow me to, but it's hard to find one, nevermind balancing that and studying at the same time.

I'm not married but I do live with my boyfriend of just under four years and his brother, so I have my own little family right now which I'm really happy about. I think my family life with my parents and grandparents is good too.

My lifestyle is a little hectic and way less money is spent on luxuries than I'd obviously prefer, but that's just the way it is when you have no money :P That ties in with my economic class. Once I get a job and start earning, then it might get better.

• I'm starting my third year of my four year bachelors
    Degree and am finally happy and secure with my life. My first few years of university I was a mess. Struggled with depression , I was so unsure of myself and my choices that I wasn't able to trust myself to make decisions. Then one day I learned that I was the person who was going to decide and control my own life and I've been happy ever since !

• Ecstatic.

I'm exactly where I want to be in life & my career.

• I'm so happy in my life and I really don't want to change it.

• education - yes
    career/job - yes
    family - no
    lifestyle - yes
    economic class - yes