Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently on team Bernie, but yeah, dude's a long shot.

Hillary Clinton is clearly the superior candidate compared to Donald. My left butt cheek could hold down office better than that guy.

What Girls Said 12

• Between those two options, Clinton in a second. Though ideally I'd like Bernie Sanders to win, but I recognize that that's not really realistic.

• I was thinking today what a Sanders-Trump debate would be like. Trump is seriously kicking ass right now. Which is great if you're a progressive.

I've begun to think that, once he were actually debating an opponent, Sanders MIGHT quickly become an extremely attractive candidate to a wide enough part of the electorate to be a serious threat to anyone else running.

• @detlef: Yeah, it's possible, maybe. I haven't heard Sanders actually talk all that much, mainly just read about him through other news sources and so forth, so I can't speak to the whole debating thing. However, I have heard that he is actually doing surprisingly well in terms of the size of the couple campaign rally things he's had so far. So I certainly hope he does well, I'm just not counting on it.

• my brother asked my entire family this very question we all agreed to abstain from voting if it comes down to this

• Neither, both have too much baggage!

• I... don't... know...

#indecisive

• This is country will go to hell if Trump wins.

• I'm so over voting and politics now...

• How about neither?

• I would hate having a woman president. So I'd vote for Donald Trump. Plus that bitch Hillary tried to get Grand Theft Auto (the game) banned once.

• That would be the absolute worst election in the history of the U. S.

• Hell no to Donald Trump. He's completely delusional. So, Hilary Clinton it is I guess.

• honestly neither

• Ashton Kutcher

What Guys Said 15

• I like Bernie Sanders better than Hillary, and it's not a foregone conclusion that Hillary will be the democratic nominee. Sanders could catch up.

Also, Trump will never be president b/c he does not want to be. He is in it to market his brand.

• Kinda a choice between lepra and cancer.

Couldn't even choose who is creepier and has more skeletons in their closet. Hillary for example was proud to get a pedophile free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

• If it came down to those two I think I'd abstain from voting.

• I vote for none of them but both of them kissing my jiggly ass would be something that I would love for them to do for me.

• No!

[filler]

• Fuck it if it comes down to that I'm moving to Canada.

• The one without a vagina...

• I don't know who Doland is and I don't know much about U. S politics, what I do know however is that Hilary threw away all of her Christian values to get some extra votes, so I'd never vote for her if I lived there.

• I'd have to say Trump because I agree with him more than I do Clinton. I don't trust Clinton with that kind of power after seeing what happened when she was SoS

• None of the above, thank you.

• Bobby Jindal lol

• Donald Trump is such a dick

• To be voted as biggest laughing stock of politics? I would vote for either!

To be president? Not even if you paid me to vote for them!

• Anyone over Hillary. Even if that person is trump

• i hate donald trump but i don't want a female prez so i guess i pick trump lol