• Donald Trump
    35% (6)59% (13)49% (19)Vote
  • Hillary Clinton
    65% (11)41% (9)51% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm currently on team Bernie, but yeah, dude's a long shot.

Hillary Clinton is clearly the superior candidate compared to Donald. My left butt cheek could hold down office better than that guy.

2|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 12

• Between those two options, Clinton in a second. Though ideally I'd like Bernie Sanders to win, but I recognize that that's not really realistic.

1|3
    0|3
    • I was thinking today what a Sanders-Trump debate would be like. Trump is seriously kicking ass right now. Which is great if you're a progressive.

I've begun to think that, once he were actually debating an opponent, Sanders MIGHT quickly become an extremely attractive candidate to a wide enough part of the electorate to be a serious threat to anyone else running.

• @detlef: Yeah, it's possible, maybe. I haven't heard Sanders actually talk all that much, mainly just read about him through other news sources and so forth, so I can't speak to the whole debating thing. However, I have heard that he is actually doing surprisingly well in terms of the size of the couple campaign rally things he's had so far. So I certainly hope he does well, I'm just not counting on it.

• my brother asked my entire family this very question we all agreed to abstain from voting if it comes down to this

1|2
    0|1
  • Neither, both have too much baggage!

0|1
    0|0
  • I... don't... know...

#indecisive

0|0
    0|0
  • This is country will go to hell if Trump wins.

0|2
    1|1
  • I'm so over voting and politics now...

0|0
    0|0
  • How about neither?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hate having a woman president. So I'd vote for Donald Trump. Plus that bitch Hillary tried to get Grand Theft Auto (the game) banned once.

1|2
    0|0
  • That would be the absolute worst election in the history of the U. S.

1|4
    0|0
  • Hell no to Donald Trump. He's completely delusional. So, Hilary Clinton it is I guess.

0|0
    1|1
  • honestly neither

0|2
    0|0
  • Ashton Kutcher

1|2
    0|2

What Guys Said 15

• I like Bernie Sanders better than Hillary, and it's not a foregone conclusion that Hillary will be the democratic nominee. Sanders could catch up.

Also, Trump will never be president b/c he does not want to be. He is in it to market his brand.

0|2
    0|0
  • Kinda a choice between lepra and cancer.

Couldn't even choose who is creepier and has more skeletons in their closet. Hillary for example was proud to get a pedophile free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

0|1
    0|0
  • If it came down to those two I think I'd abstain from voting.

1|2
    0|1
  • I vote for none of them but both of them kissing my jiggly ass would be something that I would love for them to do for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No!

[filler]

2|1
    0|0
  • Fuck it if it comes down to that I'm moving to Canada.

2|1
    0|1
  • The one without a vagina...

1|1
    2|0
  • I don't know who Doland is and I don't know much about U. S politics, what I do know however is that Hilary threw away all of her Christian values to get some extra votes, so I'd never vote for her if I lived there.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd have to say Trump because I agree with him more than I do Clinton. I don't trust Clinton with that kind of power after seeing what happened when she was SoS

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, thank you.

0|1
    0|1
  • Bobby Jindal lol

0|0
    0|2
  • Donald Trump is such a dick

0|0
    0|1
  • To be voted as biggest laughing stock of politics? I would vote for either!

To be president? Not even if you paid me to vote for them!

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone over Hillary. Even if that person is trump

0|2
    0|0
  • i hate donald trump but i don't want a female prez so i guess i pick trump lol

1|1
    1|2