Does Donald Trump actually think he is going to win the Latino vote or do you think he knows himself he won't win it?

He said''I will win the Latino vote'' I actually laughed when I found out he said that. Anyone sane can know that it is bull he is going to win the Latino vote. I mean the only Latinos that would vote him are coconuts. Most Latinos would not vote for that idiot.

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't insult every Latino. Besides. He wouldn't really need it to win

• He is a bigot for thinking most undocumented Mexicans are bad people.

• Obviously not. Not even close

• What a bigot idiot he is.

What Girls Said 2

• DID HE REALLY? LMFAO And people still think he's a serious candidate. I'm convinced the GOP is having him run so candidates like Jeb Bush look more moderate.

• If you believe something, that makes it true, maybe he believe this lol... It's like the guy has zero self-awareness. I mean, how is an autonomic nervous system supposed to work with a brain like that?

• Do you think he actually believes what he said? You know that is not true what he said right?

• Yeah, you're right, just leave him alone (I'm not going to waste my time for this idiot, LOL), he's just a bigot after all :D

What Guys Said 4

• donald trump is an idiot. His bankruptcy claims are examples of how much this guy sucks at business.

• Did he seriously say that? I thought he was so against immigrants that he suggested putting up a wall between the US and Mexico or something. Oh, the hypocrisy.

• He's doing it for self promotion. He doesn't expect to win, it's just good publicity for his image.

• He doesn't really need the 'latino vote' to win though, he needs the 'white vote.'