Most overrated celebrity (poll)?

Ok, I've come up with a list of popular celebrities. I'm curious to see who comes out on top.

• Beyonce
  • The Kardashians (this includes the Jenners as well)
  • Harry Styles (or One Direction in general)
  • Taylor Swift
  • Justin Bieber
  • Other (specify in comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• Beyonce, by far.
    Taylor Swift is highly rated, but actually good. The others either aren't highly rated at all (eg. the Kardashians, who are essentially just modern day sideshow freaks) or only rated by one very small group of people (generally pre-teen girls).
    Beyonce is actually very highly rated, yet everything she's ever done - whether it be music, lyrics, choreography or video concepts - has been shit and/or stolen from someone else. Even if you only consider her voice, yes it's fairly powerful, but there's nothing particularly unique about it (there are thousands of other "belters" out there) - and not good enough for her to sing live evidently... She's just talentless, thieving scum.

• That's what I was thinking!
      Honestly, I don't think the Kardashians are overrated because everyone talks about how much they hate them. However, everybody seems to worship Beyonce with no good reason to. Strange strange world we live in.

What Guys Said 13

• The Kardashians, obviously, cause they literally have no talent, but they're up there, at least the others know how to sing, but the Kardashians know nothing.

• ALL OF THEM!

Christ. By all means enjoy the work someone produces (I guess that throws the Kardashians right out the window...) but why obsess over the people behind it? They are people as flawed and broken and boring as anyone else... with the addition of vast sums of money and fame to make their life easier. Why does it matter to people what these people do in their private time, or what colours they like?
    The cult of celebrity and the cult culture surounding certain sports, are the biggest hings holding back humanity in this day and age.

• I don't understand why people make a big deal about celebrities. Like do they really find them THAT interesting?

• Paris Hilton and the Kardashians because they are famous for being famous :S but lots of these are overrated.

• Khardasians easy they are talentless

• About 80% of em lol.

• The Kardashians don't offer anything entertainment wise apart from their vain lives

• There are so many

• How about all

• Beyonce & the kardashians

• It's a tossup between beyonce, gaga and Angelina Jolie

• I wish I could voted A, B, C &E LOL

• The only people listed who have zero talent and do nothing - the kardashians.

What Girls Said 8

• Kardashians hands down. They only got famous off of Kim making a sex tape. Like WTF? BeyoncĂ© is the least overrated if overrated at all to me. I mean, you get famous like her and she has the absolute most talent on this poll - so much that it's such an insult to even put her on a poll with these people - and people want to put her down. She worked hard to get where she is today and she is fabulous at what she does. SMH to the people that voted for her. I get it that you may not like the artist, but don't look past her talent. Some people say MLK is overrated. That irritates me. He is legend. <3

• i think all of them are overrated

• the KK's and Jenners BY A MILE.

• The Kardashians without a doubt.
    The rest have some kind of a talent at least.

• Definitely the Kardashians 😒 ewww

• all are overrated except beyonce...

• Non. They all suck

• All of them