What is your favorite anime of all time?

It could be popular (aka "The Golden Three" -- Naruto / Bleach / One Piece) or it could be something a little less known but still great (Wolf's Rain comes to mind). I've seen many profiles on here saying they watch anime, so what's your favorite?

Mine: Steins;Gate. The increasingly intense pacing, character development, plot line, everything was great to me. I was a bit nervous about watching an anime about a microwave time machine at first (I immmediately got thoughts of Fooly Cool randomness) but I'm glad I watched it all the way through...

... and then rewatched it because I missed it when I finished it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a huge Naruto/Shippuden/Akkipuden fan. I literally grew up with Squad 7 and the gang, so it's like they're my peeps.

I also love "Say I Love You", Digimon, the one with the wind boy and the fire princess. I think it's Kazuma No Stigma, and Mew Mew Power

• Kazuma no stigma was pretty good! Haven't seen it in awhile though. Thanks for answering!

• Well, at least he had a good excuse. They just stopped Btoom! because of sales and completely left things on a cliffhanger with only 13 episodes :(

• I kind of wish someone would just pick it back up, but at the same time, i think it may be too late.

What Girls Said 5

• Princess Jellyfish will always have such a special place in my heart.

https://youtu.be/jJoeGEEu5L4

• Huh. I've never seen this. It looks almost like Gintama with the amount of parodies in it, but I can't tell if the parodies are only in this trailer/opening.

• There are a LOT of cultural references all throughout the show but not to the extent there are in the opening.

• Ugh so many. This might sound stupid but I'm really into Noragami. Seriously I cried when I found out about season two. Tokyo Ghoul and Death Note are some of my favorites too, though.

• for me its either got to be attack on titan or high school of the dead

• Attack on Titan was great. High School of the Dead was great but it would've been much better with a lot less fanservice. Still mad they didn't make a second season though

• me too! the way they left it is so annoying rn

• Then I got my hopes up for a new episode to wrap things up...
      But then it was just a fanservice beach episode 😡

• Berserk will probably always be my favorite

• Probably Ouran High School Host Club and next to that is D. Gray Man.

What Guys Said 13

• Part of me says One Piece, because I've been with it for so long. I've had plenty of good times with it (currently on ep.695) however it does occasionally have it's down times quality-wise, though they are few and far between.

Besides that, hmmm... I'm going to have to go with @Ulyss on this one and say Cory in the House. They just did everything right.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMxr_v_SfhI

• Ikr every anime should borrow it's formula it's near flawless

• i'd say pokemon or dragonball... but do they count? they r mainstream as fuck

• Ooooo I love
    Android kikaider
    Trigun
    and Cory in the house

• Dragon Ball series and Hellsing Ultimate

• I liked Akira and Avatar.

• Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your lie in April.
    Deffinately my favourite anime of all time. Nothing else I've ever watched can come close to it

• Soul Eater.
    And Sailor Moon.
    Probably Soul Eater, though.

• Soul eater is good too. Soul and Kid Death are my faves... mainly Kid though

• Maka Albarn is my favourite. Scythes and all.
      Too bad Soul Eater Not ruined it.

• Definitely Dragon Ball Z.

For my second favorite, it would be a tie between Naruto/Shippuden and Sword Art Online.

• "Durarara!!" and "Naruto Shippuden"

• Omfg... love Durarara!! But i can't find the website to watch the vids free

• If you are looking for sights to watch anime on, I suggest animenova. org or animeshow. tv
      Animenova. org has a very nice and wide selection (has durarara on it in sub) but it streams in like 480p at best.
      Animeshow. tv has all HD anime, but doesn't have quite as wide a selection. (I don't think it has Durarara on it)

www.animenova.org/.../search

• Thank u :)
      I've always went to YouTube myself, but I've gotten tired of the tweeked audio and the blown up half pictures... Ugh

• Not applicable. I'm always watching different ones, so it's constantly changing. At the moment I'm watching "I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying", and that's pretty good.

• Naruto hands down, though I didn't watch shippudden much... The original one where Naruto is 13 was the best, I wish they didn't put so many filler episodes in it.

• ... But the Ninja Ostrich! (Even though that is Shippuden but still)

• Okay I never reached the episode where Ninja Ostrich makes appearance. Got busy with College

• It's all good, you aren't missing much. Naruto fillers tend to be kind of awful in my opinion.

• My favorite is Hellsing Ultimate, I love that show every body is batshit insane

• Robotech and Berserk