My tab was absolutely good I used it for few minutes then kept it on the table & when I came back I saw it's screen is badly cracked & no one did it?

No one even touched it, it was only me and mom in the house and we both got shocked to see this, how it happened? Can tablets smartphone's screen be badly cracked without even touching it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn Aliens!

• Really?

• Thank you so much.

• No Problem

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, they can. It's usually down to a manufacturing fault when the tab or phone is assembled. The screen is installed under stress and when it gets hot, the screen tries to expand but has nowhere to go, so buckles under the pressure. Probably laying it on a table stopped the heat escaping from the back. It's NOT your fault, it should be able to take this with no problem.

• It was a new tab and it was perfectly okay.

• And then after sitting I immediately turned on the lights and searched every where in the room but no one was there and door and window were locked from inside and no one was present in the room except me I searched everywhere properly and it was only me and mom in the house and I went out from my room and told mom about it and then me and mom searched everywhere in the house and we found no one it was no one in the whole house except me and my mom. And I can still not forget that feeling when I was lying feeling suffocated not able to move my body and the struggle to move my body and to sit.

• I have experienced these activities not only in house but also in my old house and also in house before my old house and also when I was in hotel and also when I went to my relative's houses to meet them and now I am experiencing these also in my this new house which house is built just few months ago. And so many times this happened that some one called my name and I found no one I was absolutely alone. And this happened also in my old houses where I lived before.

• If it was proned to bright sunlight, 50% chance of cracking the glass... or an internal swell could damage the screen. Other than that depending on the manufacture, 80% screens don't just break it self...😂😂😂 your house is haunted... lol

• It's no sunlight in room. And it's new tab so how can any internal swell in tab so soon.

• I am from India and I was not feeling that something fat is on me I was just feeling that something very strong force and it was not like any thing any object is touching me I can't describe the feeling. And what is invisible clok? And so many times this happened that some one called my name and I found no one I was absolutely alone. And why any ghost will be attracted to me and why he will crack my tab?

• That can happen if the battery dies and becomes bulky.

What Girls Said 2

• a ghost did it.. but they will pass through it.. soo.. hmm.. i think chucky did it...
    i729.photobucket.com/.../SDC12398.jpg

• I have not any doll in my house.

• And few weeks ago when I was walking on road someone touched my back and hold my shoulder and I was shocked that who is doing this it was no one, I was absolutely alone. And at that same day I again smelled that fragrance and that smell was not everywhere it was like someone is invisible and walking with perfume applied all over him but can not be seen. And so many times this happened that someone touched me but I found no one in fact so many times I got scratched someone scratched me and I searched every where that who's there who did this who scratched me but again I found no one and 5 months ago when I was lying on the bed I was lying by my back and the lights were off, I felt that someone lying on me and my hands legs my body was pressed to the bed I was not able to move my body my hand my legs my back and I was feeling suffocated I felt something very heavy is on my body and on my face so I was not able to breath and I struggled so much to free myself and to sit

• Ghosts did it

• Really?

• One month ago someone called my name when I was Alone in my room and no one was in the room nor in house.