Do you have any birthmarks?

Do you have any birthmarks? If so what is it?

Do you have any birthmarks?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all love the gif 😄😍 haha I have a few birthmarks, one on the side of my left knee, one on my right shin, one on the back of my right arm, and one on my back dead center on my spine. Now, the one on my back, is interesting. I can't remember what kind of birthmark it's called, but when I was born, it sat up about an inch, which scared my parents. But now, it's actually sunken in! Turns out when I was born I had a bunch of nerve endings on my back and they just bunched into a big ole knot type of thing and died. Today, it's sunken in so much tho, if somethin touches it, I get an excruciating pain in my spine. It's quite a weird thing.

• First of all love the username! I can tell you put an incredible amount of thought in it haha ;P
      Oh wow that is really interesting! Would you need to have surgery to remove the clump of nerve endings or is too dangerous to operate?

• Haha I literally spent 30 mins trying to come up with a username before I just said screw it and used this one 😂 I don't think it woul be a good idea to have any kind of surgery because of how sunken in it is now. If you were to lightly press down on it, you'd feel the vertebrates in my spine (it's a little smaller than a silver dollar). I've had quite a few doctors tell me it's nothing to worry about tho.

What Girls Said 22

• Yes, I do. I have one on my leg and another on my stomach. They aren't super noticeable unless you are looking really close at me. They are just sorta circular.

• I have one on my shoulder blade, one by my vagina, one on my butt cheek, one on the side of my thigh, one on my knee, one on my calf, one on my forearm, and I thiiiiiiink that's it.

• That was a lot to keep up with! Sheesh lol any significant shapes for any of them?

• On my left thigh there is a fire-shaped birthmark. It strangely kinda disappeared over the years but is still there haha looks like this but smaller:

download.4-designer.com/.../...r-material-3496.jpg

• Lol that's awesome especially the fact that I have flame/fire shaped birthmark in the middle of my chest haha what are the chances? :P

• Yeah I'm serious! Lol I was telling some people about it in this question :D
      It means we were made for each other <3 lol

• hahaha oh yes! :* lol

• I have an oval about the size of one of those mini lighters right above my knee, on the outer part of my leg. It's shaped like a thumb print.

• It would be so cool if it actually matched your thumb print :o

• Yes... Luckily, it's quiet small. Has a flower's shape. LOL

• Lol sounds like a cute flower :P where is it?
      I have this flame like birthmark on my chest not too big either :D

• Lol same for you! All these girls getting flower tattoo and you can just show off to them :D

• Lol. Yessss ;D xD :)

• I have 7 birthmarks.

1 - right leg
    2 - right thigh
    1 - back of my neck
    1- back (below my neck)
    1- left arm
    1 big one - under my left boob

• No, Zorro. I don't have any distinguishing birthmarks. Of course, my height distinguishes me enough.

• i dont think i have one..

• I have one on my back near the shoulder. It's just a patch of darker skin and it's the size of my thumb. Not my whole thumb but like if you were to dip your thumb in ink and then press it on my shoulder. Lol that was a weird example

• Do you have any birthmarks?

• I have one on my left breast near my areola and. One on my life side closer to my butt just kind of look like bruises

• Umm I have 2, I have one on the back of my left knee and a tinier one on my left inner thigh kinda close to my butt

• Any significant shape?

• Lol I wonder if they would all disappear based on skin tone if you got really tan :o

• Haha it pretty much does but I hardly ever tan I normally burn Dx

• No such luck. lol hahaha

• One on my left arm like my mom but hers is on her right arm and another on my leg like my dad.

• I have one on my lower belly. 🙈🙊

• What's it look like :o

• Lol really? So if you spent a whole day tanning you'd only come out with freckles lol!
      It does sound cool that way haha something only you and your boyfriend/husband will see :D

• lol yeah.. I get freckles... a lot of freckles O_O
      yep yep it would be something... that only special someone can see lol

• I have one on the upper right of my back and it looks like a tree. Everyone calls me eco friendly :)

• I have one on my back but no one notices until I show them where it is lol

• I have one and it looks like a plate lol...

• I have 3 moles 2 on my face n another on my arm so 2 are beauty moles n one is just there

• Yessssido ;)

• Lol not only did you just make up a new word but you didn't tell me what it looks like :o

• Le's take a moment to appreciate moms... she showed no hesitation when she thought you had poop in your butt haha
      Have you ever had a boyfriend think the same? :o

• I know right! My mom did explain it to her pretty well... No I haven't shown a man my butt.. yet.

• I have a birthmark between my thigh & my vagina. It actually looks like Kentucky honestly.

• I have one on my thigh - it is fairly big, about 4 inches long and 2 inches wide - it looks like a cloud and is a couple of shades darker than my skin tone. I used to wish all my skin was that colour as my complexion is quite pale when I haven't got a tan.

• Cloud Shaped awesome! Lol did you actually measure it or just guess :o
      Is it just hard for you to get a tan or nearly impossible? lol

• Just guessed... I tan ok but have to be careful to do it a bit at a time as I get sun burnt easily

What Guys Said 7

• I have a medium sized brown birthmark on my shoulder blade. It's not really shaped like anything specific. I have a small pink birthmark on my stomach that has sort of an arrow shape. Lastly I have a brown one shaped like lips on the back of my ankle. My grandma who is super catholic claims it's where an angel kissed me when I was a baby lol..

• At least you have a hell of a story to tell haha
      You can say the arrow is where cupid shot you :D

• lol by arrow I meant the kind that point in different directions not a bow and arrow. I should've been more specific.

• I have one under my nose, which made me a little self-conscious when I was younger.
    I also have one on my butt cheek, it's not big though xD

• I have aarhombus shaped one on my left shin. It's super dark and noticeable. I like it.

• Yeah, a broken circle on my chest... and a couple of big scars on my feet, oddly enough.

• Yeah on my neck

• Hand :))))

• Along may waist near my right hip I have one.