Are feminists and homosexuals bringing America to its knees?

I believe there is value in what the old timers say, in the olden days yes people waited for marriage to have sex but they married in there teens. I dont think its possible for to man or woman wait for a wedding as biology always wins. I think the case of milenials is not falling marriage rates but but falling birth rates, countries such as japan, germany and Russia are already facing an apocalyptical crisis that women are having children much later and having much less. A countries greatest resource are it's children and a country with an aging population with no young to support it is doomed so goverments will soon have to do more to encourage young women to have more babies ultimately personally I think if this is the case women are the only ones that can save us from this doom. For the record men adore smart, intelligent women who know their own mind.

• yes
  • no
  • #merica

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 6