Do you love what you do for living?

I mean did u achieve your dream in life?
Or do you think what you do is the thing u were born to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love what I do. I am an engineer. I dont think it was what I was born to do. But I like it

• Great! .. I am an engineer myself. But sometimes I feel that I m more like a theories and physics kinda person than innovation and computers. I love engineering too though. What's your field BTW? Mine is computer acience.

• i love science, and just love to know things... but my fav topic is cosmology.

• thank you for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be very passionate about cars, i was a mechanic for years, managed a shop for 2 years and wanted to open my own shop however... the amount of work and the income didn't quite line up for me and amongst other things.. i lost my passion for my original career choice.

I then became a mortgage loan processor's assistant and now moving towards realty (i've always done construction along side mechanics, both are similar IMO).

If i were to tell young people 1 thing, it's don't be afraid to do something you want, it's scary and you will fail but you need to get back up... however i'd also tell them that things change... and that's okay!

currently i'm getting my license however i'm back to mechanic work / flipping cars until my real estate picks up where i can do it full time.

• You are the hero! Dude. Good luck keep kicking. Don't give up.. Keep trying.

What Girls Said 6

• No yet, I'm working on it.

• I absolutely love being my own boss.

• Sarcasm? Sorry didn't get it.

• Lol.. Three is more than enough thank you.. But I guess you can never rule out totally what may happen in the future!!!

• yupp! future is full of possibilities.. the key is to always keep pushing yourselves.

• Hell, no -.-

• If i was achieved my dream, right now i will be riding a dirty off-road bike

• So what's make you not to do that?
      You can still do that... Why are you giving up?

• It's too expensive

• See there is two kinds in "what u love to do"
      I want to be an engineer but I also want a sweet caring girl to love me and I want to visit aurora. So if your thing is 2nd kind then just add it in ur list and may be some day you will get it... But if u really want to be a bike racer! Then go for it... Whatever it takes!!

• Well, I'm not there yet, but I know I will love what I do because I'm not stopping at anything to achieve my dream life.

• I can't stand it mostly, but I'm working on getting something better.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, Instead I hate it, I want to kick my boss out of my office !

• i don't believe people are born to do things.

but then I'm starting a digital agency soon.

• Its just a phrase... Used as in a thing that person loves to do and is best at. So do u love what you do?

• at the moment, no. but i will very soon.

• All the best! ... Just do your best... I hop. You get success