What do people mean when they say "live the life"?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Do things for your own pleasure and not to please others.

Do what makes you happy while you can, cause maybe one day you`ll be too sick, too old, too crippled, or too dead to do what you wanted to do..

so do what you want while you can... don`t wait... but yet, most of us wait, and before we know it, we`re under one of the categories i mentioned above... D:

What Girls Said 12

• It usually means have the best existence has to offer - usually refers to a positive existence but not always.

• they mean live your life... what else could this mean.. just go with the flow.. enjoy your good moments... focus on happy and positive things..

• So what feels right and good. Forget about stupid shit and don't let it get in the way. Be real with yourself and aspire to do what makes you joyful. Give few fucks how other people judge you. Haters will be haters. Live life as yourself and don't try to be anyone else.

• It means no regrets

• live the life that you dreamed of or should i say most people dreamed of...

Do things we like, be financially free, have many lovers that desires you, have money as power so people respect them more? etc

• It means different things to different people.

When "I" say "live the live" "I" am referring to all the ups and downs + craziness that came with getting everything I wanted.

• I think they mean you have to live in the present. Stop worrying about the past or the future. Be aware of the what you have right now and appreciate it. Be thankful for what you have instead of worrying about what you don't have, could have had or will have.

• It means live the life of your dreams

• Although it doesn't exactly say it, it basically means live to the fullesl. It is sort of a poetical quote that can be Interpreted differently. That's how I thought of it anway

• It means to be happy and enjoy every single moment in your life

• Enjoy the life outside the internet..

• Live the best life you can