If you were the opposite gender for one day what would be the first thing you would do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Experience sexual arousal and orgasm from the female perspective. The second thing would probably be to repeat the first to make sure of my findings. :-)

What Guys Said 5

• Masturbate.

• I'd play with my new-found boobs.

• It's obvious what guys would do XD

• i will chnge my gender again...

• But if you can't for one day...

• I will so many thngss... i will feed a baby nd feel it... i will wear skirtss without pantiess nd roam in streets... i will sqirt like a showerr in some ones face... i will try creampiee... i will use dildoss... fingrngg... lot of thngss to tell...

• Well I'd certainly try sex out. A lot!

What Girls Said 6

• I would go build muscle in the gym and then come back as a girl the next day with my new muscles.

• hmmm, besides the feeling of standing up and peeing. i would love to know what it feels like for guys to look at girls. i have seen guys just go "gaga" when they see a hot girl and would like to know what they feel like on the inside

• masturbate, pee while standing, fuck a female I want to see what sex feels like for the opposite gender. Then just probably explore genitals.

• Pee while standing is deffiently something I would try I mean not to sound disgusting but you have your own personal water hose to control, who wouldn't wanna try that out xD

• exactly I mean I am no dancer but when I need to pee I feel like I am breaking out to this dance trying to get my pants down

• i would try to find out if IT actually has a mind of its own o. o

• Get laid, drink a lot of alcohol nad do some drugs. Masterbate over a some porm and scratch my balls and crack. Stare at a woman's boobs and have a 5 minute shower.

• wow thats a lot hahah I don't know what alcohol and drugs have to do with anything cause girls do those to haha

• I think I would try peeing standing up. I think the whole aim thing would be fun.
    (Do men do anything else? Oh! I could lie to my girl... men do that a lot)

• Well less not biased girls lie to their men to, it goes both way but cool comment :)

• Yes, Im just jaded. my last man lied... a LOT. But I do think that God gave them a lot better way to pee. Looks like it would be a lot of help if you were camping, in a dirty rest room, almost anywhere.