Do you like furry art?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• tbh not really, and i actually have a few friends in my animation college who is into that sort of thing and animates them, but i just find it weird.. for me it crosses the bestiality category

• I like art in general, but furry art? what's that?

• basically its artworks of people who look like animals, its becoming popular in western cartoons

• yes! I wish you all the luck and success with you plans for the future! You'll definitely be able to inspire some people out there :)

• I dont know. Could you link an example of what furry art is?

• Yeah I do.

• I think it's artistic but I wouldn't buy a painting of it.

• i doubt anyone would paint it, its more for cartoons and anime's, for animation in general, there's a very distinct difference between fine art and animation

• I believe art is subjective to whether it's considered fine or not. But I'll rephrase my reply.

I would not buy any type of furry art in any form.

• @renogaza Just have a look at @willow74 's post. I could easily see someone framing those, given the right interests.

• Yes i do 💪

• Furry art.. do tell?

• see my comment @KFettario

• there's a number of programs, most commonly adobe photoshop, but we use paint tool sai more since its easier to handle, you can use both mouse and graphical tablet with it but i prefer my tablet (wacom intuos pro <3)

• But those lines are so... Well done. I don't get how you can do that so smoothly... I've been wanting to try it out, but I don't know where to start...*sitting patheticly with a pencil and paper in hand*

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have an interest in Anthropomorphism so even when it's beautifully made it doesn't really interest me on a deeper level other than "oh, that looks good".

• It's pretty crap.

• what' that?