Are there some people who you won't ever give an MHO to?

Yup. And that's wrong, I know. But I can't possible give it to someone--even if their answer was better--who is illogical overall. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't that biased. I mean... even if I hate someone (which is useless energy as its all online) if they give an opinion that is hella good, they deserve it. I don't even block people no matter how rude... I just give back as good as I get lol

• Huh. I thought I put that it was biased. Yes, I know. That's why I said it "was wrong". (Should have put biased up there because I was definitely thinking it).

Anyway, that's not how I operate. I don't "hate" or "dislike" people. I tend to not care about what happens to them. They don't deserve it because this sliver of rationality doesn't make up for the tantamount of times they've been dumbasses. *shrugs*

• you love your *shrugs* lol... and yea.. i just kinda answered without reading kinda cuz you commented on my post lol... im still getting attacked for that... BY A 15YR OLD!!! I though GaG was wrong for categorizing if you want male or female only opinions, but im starting to think that not only are they right but they should make a new category where you choose age limits too lol. there's a question on here about divorce.. im gonna go creep on it and see how many 17 and under actually posted lol... that would make my day

What Guys Said 12

• No. I take much time to select the best answer regardless to the past, gender, popularity, age, race, status or relationship etc. All of my MHOs are selected after being scrutinised precisely.

And if someone holds such pseudo grudge, then he/she is utterly pathetic person.

• *Yawn* A grudge means that the person would have to resent the individual. I don't. I'm sorry you're so uneducated.

• Says the simple-minded troglodyte. I'm sorry that you're so simple and unable to understand the purpose of this question... which was asking what people's personal preferences were, not to obtain any sort of knowledge specifically.

But if you had any sense, you'd know that. (Also, when trying to make a come-back to someone, you need to ensure that your English is flawless. Any credit that could be given to you, which wouldn't be much anyway, would decrease because of how ignorant you come across).

I also hope that you don't count yourself among the number of "ingenious" people as well. But I suppose some people need to tell themselves lies to make themselves feel better when they're truly useless.

Oh well. :)

• Are you a men hater by any chance? I'm noticing you for a long time ago. You never make sense (like another men hater separatist lesbian who was actually a man and catfish. She deactivated).
      All you know is to write 2-3 essays against the people who don't please you or your unsavoury lifestyle.

• I give it to whoever I feel deserves it despite initial feelings towards them.
    In fact rational, despite our first interaction being an argument, I've often given it to you and find you to be one of my favorite GaGers

• I honestly don't ever remember like anyone... haha I might do this but as I said I have no idea who you guys are and don't remember previous posts. I do recognize really common posters but I don't really remember what they posted previously. I just pick the best worded or most helpful.

• Neither do I but if we have continuous interactions, then you tend to get stuck, you know what I mean?

Like I remember arguing with someone when I started on here and a couple of days later I answered his question. I had no clue who he was until he reminded me.

O_O

• Haha I see what you mean. I suppose people can at times leave a bad taste

• if that's so then i'd have blocked em anyway

• Yeah haha

That arab princess

Cocain tooth something

I blocked them so they can't answer or I can't see their posts ahah

• What? Arab Princess is so sweet from what I've seen... lol. You must have had a different interaction than me with them.

We all have our things. :D

• Yeah must have :) She probably is a sweet gager but I must have acted like I di** I get into moods randomly like am manstrating haha

• I'm sure there are, not me.

• ''-even if their answer was better--who is illogical overall. ''

Im sorry, But, Surely if they have the best answer, It wasn't exactly ''illogical''?

And, I don't give MHO to anyone really, I just let the Auto-MHO system do it. I normally get to many good imputs to single one out over the other. I will only give MHO if they clearly put a lot of time and effort into their opinion (I. e very long with sources and stuff)

• That quote clearly states that even though their answer was the best out of everyone's, the fact that I consider them to be illogical OVERALL--not pertaining to that particular answer--means they don't get it.

I go to the next best answer.

• @Klautu, I never knew that, I thought it just gave MHO to the person with most Upvotes :S

And @RationalLioness , Im just saying matey, Surely, Its regardless if they were being intolerant on other posts if they made a really good and well written point on that single post?
      I can understand and see why you do it, But, I just can't help but think, even though they have been dicks in the past, There is no reason to think less of them when they finally do something good? :P

• No. It doesn't to me. I don't care about what other people do. A single good act does not make up for the past actions.

• No I don't do that.. I separate their answer regarding to my question only and not how they have answered to other questions overall. I don't do the opposite either which is picking MHO only because the asker likes the person.

• I've started blocking the illogical ones.

• I'm trying to simply shrug my shoulders and not input my opinion anymore. It doesn't help.

• I don't remember anyone long enough to dislike them.

• Like someone you have a grudge against in g@g?
    Personally I give it to most deserving

• It's not necessarily a grudge... lol. No. I just mean people who are completely illogical or something like that.

• I have the feeling that someone is me XD haha no I never do this.

• ... I don't even know who you are, dude... lol.

• No. That's not what I have said... lol. I give MHOs to people who I don't agree with all the time. It's people who are completely irrational. Like people who think "All [insert people] are this way.." Biased judgmental dumbass losers.

I don't block people on here.. lol. And giving them an MHO actually aids in their point increase... which is something that I won't do. :)

• Oh well, in that case yes I agree. I read it differently I guess. No reason to give MHO to anyone who posts nonsense ALL the time :)

What Girls Said 5

• I base it on the answer, not the person. I have had nasty opinions from some of the people I have given MHO to but that is because they felt that way about the subject. Its their right to say what they want and its mine to choose or not choose them :-)

• Meh. Me personally, if their answer best suited the question asked, I'd give them the MHO.

• Nope. If the opinion is the best then I let them have it. I don't hold grudges against people online either though.

• No, not yet anyways lol.

• In such cases, I only choose one because gag is gonna choose a random one otherwise.

• Right. That's why I choose them all now because I think one was chosen for me who shouldn't have gotten it.

I want to reward sensible people... not intolerance.

• Same here. A lot of people don't even answer your question.