Guys, would you rather have a girl who?

who has a beautiful face but is a little chubby (I don't mean obese, more like say 10-20lbs over healthy weight). Or a girl who has an OK face but a flat stomach/fit body? (Given both girls had awesome personalities)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANONYMOUSLY. JUST BE RESPECTFUL :)

• Beautiful face with 10-20lbs extra pounds
    53% (40)
  • OK face with a flat stomach/fit body
    36% (27)
  • Other: explain
    11% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• With that its depending on body shape and who's more compatible with me

What Guys Said 24

• I voted "A", because that sounds like a nearly ideal girl for me! I prefer curvy girls and they tend to be a little overweight. It depends on WHERE the extra weight is distributed too.

I love thick thighs, big butts and large hips on girls, on top of a smaller waist. I don't consider this "chubby" but some people do. I call it CURVY.

• When I was in my 20's, the thing that worried me about chubby young women was the fear that they would turn into obese middle-aged women.

• What matters to me is personality, if there is no difference in personality, then flat belly is better ;)

• You're Asian right? Sorry you have to put with many guys who have don't like you for you and more for your race.

In terms of attraction, first one because being chubby and having a beautiful face is way more attractive than an ok face and a fit body. Most 'fit' bodies aren't even that attractive to me.

For relationship material, I don't prefer either over the other. I don't care much about looks.

• I don't know what 10-20 "extra" pounds means.
    If she's got a beautiful face, I'd even date a pretty good size woman.
    Flat/fit stomachs aren't my thing.

• I'm interested in a girl who fits this description.

But this has always been my preference, really.

• Depends if the chubby girl was ready to change her lifestyle and life healthy. I don't think I could live with someone that didn't like fitness, no matter how beautiful their face was.

• For someone attracted to faces its going to be option A.

• I like a little chubby (not obese) than too skinny, so, it's not true that every guy wants a skinny girl and that, skinnier is the better.

• Beautiful face but chubby for sure. I love chubby girls.

• I think a little bit of chub is attractive. Between those two, personality would decide

• Id love a fit girl cause then shed workout with me :)

• That's perfect, I don't mind chubby girls.

• I ADORE extra pounds so it is a no brainer to me. Please have at the extra ponds and I am loving it.

• I can't really choose. Both sound fine to me :)

• I actually prefer girls who are a little bit chubby, so option A sounds like a win-win to me.

• OK face with a flash stomach/fit body because flat stomach is my tender spot.

• Her body size doesn't matter to me weight ain't nothin but a number

• BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER... :)

• True but what is your preference?

• Beautiful face with maybe a few pounds extra but definitely not obese. I have a bit of a bellybutton fetish and sometimes women with curves or a little bit of a belly but not too much have sexier navels in my opinion.

• Ok face and awesome body over ok body and awesome face.

• Hot petite Asian girl with smallish tits/ass/thighs/stomach, but a little bit of tummy and golden yellow skin. Basically a 10 for my taste and I could easily live with a 3-5 face. As long as it's an Asian girl.

• Let me guess, you're white?

• I am American born. So what are you then?

• I figured that, based on your attitude and disposition. I'm American born as well.

• Are either thick in the thighs, hips and breasts?

• Fit girl with okay face