My facebook was hacked (email too) what can I do?

my fb was hacked (email too) what can i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Recover your e-mail. You can go about recovering it if you use Outlook/MSN mail. I recovered one I thought I lost years ago. They've put in new measures to let more people get back into their accounts. As you go through the recovery screens, there's an option for you to choose in which you think someone's hacked you and they can do things to help.

Once you've recovered your e-mail, you can ask Facebook to e-mail you so you can reset your password. The hacker won't be able to access your e-mail after you changed your password, so they won't receive that link.

What Guys Said 5

• You cannot 'hack' a facebook and email.

What's happened is someone has gone on a device where you were logged in, or found out your account details somehow. The likelihood you were 'hacked' would be 1 in a trillion.
    And unless you're some multibillionaire swiss banker, What would anyone actually achieve by going through the years/months worth of coding to 'hack' you and take all the risk of being jailed for the rest of their lives?

• trust me you can !

• Trust me, You can't.
      Facebook has a value of $245,000,000,000.
      That's 2/3 of Greeces debt right now... thats a lot of fuckin money dude.
      Do you really think their programme could be hacked by some little dickhead on his shitty little $300 laptop? xD

• Change your email to your Facebook and make up a new password for your Facebook and make strict privacy settings for your Facebook..

• i can't even log in, they changed my password and email too

• thank you ! i'll try that

• Yes your welcome.
      Make up a new email , than take a screenshot of your FB account
      and send in a photo id of yourself..

• report it to FB they'll investigate it but change all your security setting aso there is an option there to look at where and what devices have logged into your account.

• go into facebook help you should be able to report it hacked, fb will re set everything for u

• make a new one

• you can nothing :/

What Girls Said 1

• change your password...

• i can't even log in, they changed it

• i have no idea ! am so pissed i REALLY NEED IT :(

• can't you contact google services?