Has anyone else noticed how there are so many bitter and frustrated guys (who hate women) on here?

I can't be the only one who has noticed all the posts on here about how guys have it so much harder in life aka having to pay for everything while women are just treated so much better in society < and funny enough most of those guys are actually against feminism which supports the idea of women and men paying equally, etc..
Also all the question of guys asking "why she is such a slut?" or "why do we allow women to work when their job should be to stay at home and care for the children, cook and clean?"
This can't be a correct representation of the male mind of today's society - since, if it were, we clearly wouldn't be as advanced as a species as we are today. So why are there so many bitter guys on here? If you are one of them, what makes you so bitter?

• Yes, I've noticed it too
  • There's nothing wrong with the guys on this website

Most Helpful Guy

• There are quite a lot of bitter people in general here on this site. But you also have to take into account that so many people from different countries, cultures and backgrounds are here on this site. And generally these people are so stubborn and hard headed that no reason can get to them, they will defend their stance no matter whether it's right or wrong. Too many religious fanatics are here, which piss me off the most. They just defend their religion and it's misogynistic, chauvinistic no matter if it is against the principles of justice, free speech and democracy. I got my account frozen for sometime because I called out one such person. But you will find such women hating folks on all social websites, just interact with the good ones.

• I absolutely agree with you. I just always wonder what these people are getting from this..

• that's why I posted this anonymously lol - anyways, thank you for being brave enough to share your honest opinion! :)

• no prob I always try to be honest as much as I can

What Guys Said 22

• Feminism is not about equality or female independence.

And, no, the men on here are a pretty accurate reflection of men in real life. The difference is, in real life, most men are so desperate for pussy that they don't dare to tell women what they really think.

• Really? My guy friends in real life are not bitter at all. Maybe its just guys who can't get laid.

• So that we can have fun on our own?

• @JackTyler Oh, you're sweet.

• I am probably one of the guys you are referring to. I grew up in a feminist household, and had some horrible experiences. I am not against women, nor do I hate women, I do hate feminism though. I am not opposed to the modern woman, and support equal pay for equal work. I have no problem with splitting bills, expenses, etc. I also think that girls should stand up for themselves. I understand that I am not a woman and I will never know how hard women have it. I do know the opposite is also true, no woman can ever know what it's like to be a guy. And for one to say the other has it harder or easier is just a guess at best.

• this is pretty good and you know - talking about purely the original idea of feminism - simply supporting women's rights actually already makes you a feminist so you might be one without knowing.
      I am a feminist (only in this sense) but I can hardly ever talk on it on the internet because the connotation of the word has grown into something ugly, something that I'm not.

• I'm sorry you're made bad experiences with it but judging a whole group of people based on one or two people you knew it just wrong. That's exactly like saying "I've been robbed by a black person hence I can prove that all black people are nothing but criminals and made of hate"

• No black people are black by birth. People that are part of a movement are members by choice. Big difference. Also when you say you are part of a group people from the outside see the group as a whole, they see public statements from writers and politicians as indicative of the group in general. When so and so is a "feminist writer" and they make a public statement as an outsider we assume that is feminism.

• I'm just angry because there's so many damn kids on my lawn!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/33616841.jpg

• anti-feminism =/= anti-women. Many women on here are anti-feminism too, and they clearly aren't against women as women themselves... so I need to state that.

Second, this has been stated many times already... but to answer your question, the internet is the place where people can vent without facing any repercussions in the real world. it's really that simple. A lot of men on here are super retarded, but there are women who are quite retarded on here too, but they just don't get the same level of press that men do.

• I think thats cause men whine more than the women do, rather than the other way around..

• funny how people are becoming so stubborn once they don't know what to say anymore hahaha
      and instead of insulting me you could have just backed up your argument meaningfully and proven to me that you are actually better at reading than me myself (since I am obviously too dumb to do that in your opinion)

• I still haven't, nor plan to read w/e comment you left there... however after thinking about this conversation today I felt like i should apologize for being mean towards you. I still stand by my main points 100%, but i do apologize for the tone i used. Cheers

• I think it's just immaturity/insecurity. I feel kinda sorry for them. Not sorry enough to put up with them but kinda sorry.

Most of them are probably in junior high, mentally if not chronologically.

• I think many just want to provoke attention, don't see too much into it, pay little attention to them. :)

• that's probably the best thing you can do..

• thanks, it is, some just want attention, while some do have valid points, in the end this social fabric we live in is very complex and we never know what is causing people to vent their frustration here. I try to reason with some of those who pose those questions and hopefully come to better understand what they are going through. Lots of guys have difficulty in explaining what they are going through so they often resort to shaming and hurting the opposite gender when they really don't want to do that.

• Well to be fair to these guys, women do have it easier when it comes to getting laid.

• that's so untrue.

• Women have a far easier time getting laid, i don't see how you can think otherwise @Asker

• And you know this for certain because you're already made the experience as a woman?
      I didn't know you were transgender. :O @fuuuark

• Just by reading this I can tell that you will NOT be able to handle the average COD game.

Thing is that many of these guys (myself included) have been given a very bad hand in life, meaning that we aren't born naturally good looking and they don't have hat natural charm that the more successful guys have. What I would use to defend the bitter guys is that if you are born awkward and without good looks, most girls with treat you like SHIT usually without any provocation at all. You'd just be standing next to them and they'd tell you to fuck off. There is also that big majority of girls whom, when you try to talk to them, tell you outright that you are ugly as hell and that you will die alone.

• Oh and I forgot to mention something. Just because a guy doesn't look fuckable to you does NOT give you the right to be disrespectful. I don't care how hot you think you are. So i don't want to hear anything like, "They're just mad cause they can't get laid." No, they're mad because they're tired of the unnecessary verbal (even physical) assaults from women they simply tried to associate with.

• "No, they're mad because they're tired of the unnecessary verbal (even physical) assaults from women they simply tried to associate with." so this claim based on 1 or 2 negative experiences with women justifies them behaving even more disrespectful and offensive towards any woman that crosses their path and spreading their hate online?

• Not just one or two but repeated instances and situations that they have not only experienced for themselves but that which they have shared with eachother. So they get this collective idea that it will always happen to them every time.

• Sites like this sometimes bring out the worst in people. There are some entrenched MRAs, some entrenched feminazis and a whole hell of a lot of perverts, fetishists, and weirdos.

Never the less arnt they part of the joy of the site? A place you can discuss such things with a reasonable expectation of anonymity and stuff doesn't get out of control like it does on larger social networks.

• Welcome to the internet!

• thanks :/ I actually want to exit again but it's too addictive

• There is no exiting the world of internet!

• Yes, someone came on my Opinion about narcissist and he was mentioning my decease mother and it's like don't even go there so i took care of it

• Oh yeah i forgot the part that so many people (espeically guys) on this website lack respect for others, too..

• Yes i agree about the lack of respect they do, i mean they can come on girls question/ post
      and point fingers with disrespect i don't do that on here with no girls.

• Yes, I've noticed that, just as I have noticed so many girls bitter about guys, blaming us for their problems.

It's the Internet, nothing new.

• Those guys aren't bad, I've got more problems with the feminists who shout kill all men, the girls who want to make guys jealous (and vice versa), and the rate him/her/me.

• Because many guys have been done dirty by women. Trust once lost is hard to regain.

• That would be irrational... lol. Just because so many women may have done them wrong doesn't mean that all women are like that.

I meet a lot of illogical men. Should I treat every guy as if he was a dumbass? No. That's unfair.

• Wut. I've never seen that 2nd question o. o.

• lol there were actually several questions on here...

• Part of the problem is that most women in American society enjoy a measure of unearned automatic acceptance by the opposite sex just for existing! Since they really have little or no frame of reference to understand the amount of rejection men face, they can be very cruel to men and think nothing of it!

That's where the bitterness comes from! Men do not become bitter and cynical for no reason at all! Every man who hates women, had bad experiences that created the hatred! It's not rocket science!

• Actually, i noticed there are so many bitter and frustrated girls that don't like guys in here. Or maybe it's because i don't pay much attention to guys' posts and opinions? The question should have been like : Why there are so many bitter and frustrated people in here? not just guys.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q876642-how-do-you-feel-about-women-who-use-feminism-to

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q391940-where-have-all-real-women-gone

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1488934-do-you-think-that-girls-should-be-treated-the-same-back-then

I'm sorry if I'm focussing on one gender here and I agree there are some bitter and frustrated girls but they are not as half as many as their male equivalents - also I have not ever seen girls post questions like this (targetting men)

• "How do you feel about women who use feminism to thier convinience only?" We can see this phenomenon in religions too. But that's a different very long topic. And again, it's still a matter of preferences. Now for the last question, "Do you think that girls should be treated the same back then?" I don't wanna answer because the kid sounds like a complete raging idiot due to his anger and bitterness

• that was only an example of the kinds of posts that I'm talking about in my question - surprisingly all of those were guys and I've never really seen a girl ask a question like that on here..

• Just this site? look at the majority of the web and you will see the same thing. Why? dating is a lot easier for women, bateman's principle etc.(look at as much scientific and anecdotal evidence as you want, it will agree with me). Thus dating will be a lot harder for most men. So women being something men mostly associate to the dating scene, will be hated as something symbolic of difficulty against how comparatively easy it is for women to attract men.

And modern feminism is legitimately criticized by the men i mentioned above and non bitter men, as well as a large portion of women. Third wave feminism is generally a far cry from the actual definition of feminism, and is rightly ridiculed.

• I disagree, the only think that makes dating easier are good looks. Gender doesn't even matter.

• Just because that is the only tested study doesn't mean the principle isn't applied to humans (we do know that our descendants are a large group of women and a smaller portion of men, it's naturally the most effective method in reproductive progress. It is certainly believed by most in the appropriate field that bateman's principle is very relevant to humans). Men can impregnate multiple women a day while women can only be pregnant once in 9 months, you don't think that makes a huge difference? Men are normally a lot more sexually attracted to a larger portion of women, than women are to men, hell "straight"women have shown to be more aroused by the female body than the male body, www.indiana.edu/.../...ers_Seto_Blanchard_2007.pdf .

• @RationalLioness

• The internet provides an opportunity for unhappy people to unleash their frustrations upon society without fear of ramification.

• Which, ironically, is what asker is doing by going anonymous!

• but other than these guys I'm not unleashing my frustrations upon society without fear of ramification, I'm unleashing my frustrations upon the women-hating- gag-users without fear of ramification..

• Probably i am the ugliest guy here and i dont hate anyone i only hate myself

• you're certainly not the ugliest guy since only really hating someone would make you ugly :)

• I am curious if you could say the same thing looking at my face

• you might be surprised but looks are not all that matters - at least not to many girls.

• It's not just here sweetheart, it's everywhere, this is just where guys feel like they can share how they feel about the situation without scorn. You're going to get a mad smack in the face from reality soon enough here.

• I will call it even for a daily blowjob

What Girls Said 6

• Yup. A ton of people who haven't gotten laid or expect women to come to them for some reason or other. It's unfortunate.

I don't think a lot of them do hate women though. I think they're lashing out from bitterness/loneliness.

• The bitter ones are bitter because they can't get laid. Its not our fault if you have no game.

• Well, it actually is, if you are promoting the emasculating culture that raises boys to become men with no game.

• @evenlift you make if sound like the society is against men when they are not. Ugh I cannot be bothered with this.

• What's society?

But, anyway, I refer you to my original own answer.

• You'll find this on any site, not just this one. I've seen some on the comments section for articles. There are also women who are bitter against men too though.

• Exactly. So many anti-feminists around those days.

• not only are they anti-feminist they're anti-women and especially anti-women's rights in general

• Not just on this site...

• Most of them are probably trolls.

• I really hope so!

• Me too. If not, I have lost more faith in humanity.