Girls, should I be mad?

Just now my cousin was askin me like a million questions and I said stop askin me so many questions. Then he said "well I'm going downstairs now" then he told my grandma " don't talk to ( my name) she's on her period" and I'm just sitting there like... I can't believe he really just said that. But I haven't even had my period yet and I feel like he's gonna tell everybody that I have just because he too sensitive. Should I. Be irritated?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg this is such a hatred of mine. It's like every time we get irritated or annoyed, guys assume it's our period. What the fuck. Why can't we just be annoyed because they annoyed us? I hate this so much

What Girls Said 11

• No. Shrug it off and even if he told everyone you had your period, it doesn't matter. Every woman has periods. No-one would think badly of you. I doubt he'd do it, he's just learnt to blame a woman's rejection/irritation on her period instead of accepting that he was being a pain.

• That's obnoxious when guys say that just to shut girls down. Tell him you can be irritated at other times too, such as when someone isn't listening to you asking them to stop doing something.

• I would be irritated, but I would act like I don't give a fuck. Giving him no reaction shows that he can't get to you, and it makes HIM look immature.

• I would be, he is being a little jerk. I would get annoyed too.

• Tell people he is lying to get revenge on you.

• nah, just talk to him

• I know how you feel. My brother and sister do this all the time. You should tell your cousin to stop telling others lies. And if he doesn't go for it. Make up stuff about him. That will teach him.

• Ignore
    Let him do what he wishes to.
    You do what u want to

• Don't let it get to you too much. Yes, it was downright rude and uncalled for, however nothing is going to be accomplished by being too mad at him.

• Yes! The she's on her period thing is so goddamned rude to say to anyone. You're irritated so it must mean you're on it? No. You're mad because he's being irritating. He's just trying to take the blame off himself

• i dont think you should be.