Girls, do you like that kind of comments?

I'm 18 and I find stupid to write to girl, hey you're cute and liking all photos for no reason, heck even sharing is boring.

But I just find some girl which is little ""prettier"" and the guy wrote in picture : Hah, joke we need to fuck that. and she liked that comment and say : haha stupid :D

Do you like that kind of questions? For me it just show how stupid someone is. I wouldn't date that kind of idiot, never heck even girl showing and looking way too much for attention is turn off for me.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like those comments. Its good you realize she is not worth your time. Woman will start acting like woman when men stop rewarding bad behaviour.

• yeah i was just wondering how can all this creeps comment like that. I'm 18 and I find this gross, patethic!

What Girls Said 13

• If a guy said "we need to fuck that" on my picture, I would tell him that it's totally inappropriate and "that" is a person. Idc if he hated me afterwards, I wouldn't allow him to say such things about me and he's not someone I would be interested in dating. If you want a woman, respect her and focus on her personality, not her looks.

• yeah agree, just saw that comment. I was shocked also how she replied like she doesn't respect herself !

• Um, so do you mean you prefer to talk in person or call rather than text or message?
    Cause if you do, and you're just getting into contact dude you're a brave one. Congrats:)
    I think the comments don't mean anything really, it's just bs, just a way to get someones attention but not a actual convo.

• Hehe yeah i like it way better in face to face.

• I feel like complimenting a female by calling her "cute" or "pretty" is very flattering, and I like it. However, when a guy becomes inappropriate and starts being rude by bringing sex into it, it's no longer sweet nor flattering.
    Everybody likes to be complimented, but being complimented and being made into a sexual object are two different things.

• I agree. If someone said stuff like that to me online or in person i would be instantly turned off and have zero respect for them.

• why using fake profile picture?

• I agree it's turn off and zero respect, seems like girl want to have zero respect.

• No, I don't like this kind of attention from anyone. Total turn-off, and I find it very disrespectful.

• I would hate the second example you mentioned. The only way I would find that funny or acceptable is if this was a close guy friend or a gay friend

• Depends on the girl actually... If that happened to me for example, I would unfollow him and all that jazz. But if a girl has a low self esteem level she will feel flattered by any kind of perverted comment a guy will make. Teenage girls fall to the trap easier because they wan to feel like "hot, grown up women" and that they have all the male population on their feet. It's like the more of these comments you have, the prettier you are. Sickening really.

• Depends, there is a thine line between cringed and cute.

Small compliments are cute, if they are not frequently they become more complimentary and flattering. If compliments occur frequently then they become less special and cringed, as if you don't actually mean it.

If you give a compliment and show you are slightly embarrassed or nervous about a compliment it is cuter and much more appreciated.

• so you would like that comment Hah, joke we need to fuck that. <---- and she liked that comment and say : haha stupid

• i hate these. IMMATURE AS HECK

• yeah totally agree, but seems like some girls like ATTENTION. Hate that attention diggers.

• peapole say i am an attenton digger too which makes me even angrier. just some immature shit

• Oooo, she ate that comment right up lmao

• it is such a turn off, and so gross! I hate those comments so much! IT is not gentleman like!

• I don't like those kinds of comments. I would probably slap the guy if he said that to me. If a guy called me cute, beautiful stuff like that once in awhile then im ok with that but saying you would fuck me then you are asking to get your butt kicked.

• i do like it.

• If she likes those kind of comments she likes them, she's not stupid for living a different life style then what you find ideal.
      She's not the one trying to conform others to her ways of thinking.
      Would I enjoy those comments?
      No, but what I enjoy has zero beating on what she has the right to enjoy.
      Should you accept her entirely? No one is forcing you, you have your right to be as selective as you please with your partners, but you have NO right to make a character judgement on someone for expressing a different viewpoint then your own.