Which mythical creature are you based on your zodiac sign?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/pablovaldivia/are-you-a-unicorn#.ld04qp8ne

You got: Pegasus
You inspire awe and wonder in all those who encounter you. You are dynamic and pioneering, and you never like to be tied down in one place for too long. You’re highly respected for these qualities and in turn are loyal to those who treat you right.Which mythical creature are you based on your zodiac sign?
I'm cool with this 😎

Most Helpful Guy

• Phoenix
    ´´You strive to do only good in your life and are loyal to the people you care about most´´

Pretty accurate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Taurus and I got: Dragon

You are feared, but greatly respected. You’re fiercely loyal and will protect the things you love most at any cost. You are not angered easily, but people know not to mess with the dragon or else they risk getting burned by your fiery personality.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-28632-1436568094-2.gif

That's pretty cool :P

• Ahh, I love dragons!! ❤

• @HookingSwan god, the movie version was awful! I remember that it confused me as a kid because Arya is described as 'raven' haired in the books and I thought I knew what it was and I was like 'wait, raven means red?'. I think Eragon's actor was the highlight of it for me purely because he was adorable :)

• Thats true! About Eragon :)

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 16

• Aquarius, phoenix.

Like the great phoenix, your fierceness and warmth are unmatched. You strive to do only good in your life and are loyal to the people you care about most. Your independent persona makes you unpredictable, and you will always rise above those who try to sway you in different directions. You fly freely, and there isn’t anyone who can stop you from doing so.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-8078-1436567707-9.gif

• You got: Merperson
    You have a taste for all things aquatic. You are very beautiful, intelligible, and adventurous, but it can take a while for you to warm up to a new person or situation. Your half-human, half-sea-creature mentality means you see two sides to every situation and you never back down from protecting those you love most.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-12649-1436567903-8.gif

This is cool! And somewhat matches my personality.

• I'm a cancer so I got:
    You got: Merperson

images.fineartamerica.com/.../...lena-gonzalez.jpg

• You got: Phoenix

Awesome 😄

• My favourite bird 😊 somewhat fits my personality as well. Cool! I love you quizzes xx

• Yayy!!! I got- Fairy

You are truly wondrous. You tend to be shy at first, but will warm up when someone proves their worth to you. You are highly intelligent, but often critical when things go awry. You put the magic in magical and are always the light in someone else’s life.

• You got: Siren
    You are beautiful, but ultimately deadly. You have passions that burn like a fire deep in your spirit, and you’ll never let go of them until you’ve accomplished them all. You are magnetic but feared for your immense strength and powerful persona. No one dares fuck with a siren. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-29426-1436568910-5.gif

• You got: Griffin
    You are the stuff of legends. You’re a mix of some of the fiercest creatures alive and refuse to take any bullshit from those who spew it. You are extremely polite when necessary, but refuse to accept any disrespect, no matter who it is.
    i like it... 8)

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2663-1436569090-3.gif

• You got: Phoenix

Aye I finally feel hot.

• I got a unicorn
    You’re truly a magical delight. You spread goodwill and joy to everyone you encounter, and you always like to see the good side of things. You are easily scared by larger crowds and prefer one-on-one interaction whenever possible. This helps you avoid all the drama and conflict you hate so much to encounter. You are the creature everyone wishes they were.

Spot on, sounds like me. But I'm not afraid of large crowds.

• I am a leo and i am a griffin!!!
    "You are the stuff of legends. You’re a mix of some of the fiercest creatures alive and refuse to take any bullshit from those who spew it. You are extremely polite when necessary, but refuse to accept any disrespect, no matter who it is."

• Centaur
    You truly personify the joy that only a centaur carries. You live a passionate, carefree life and refuse to let anyone come in between you and your happiness. You enjoy living in multiple worlds and always find a way to win any argument you find yourself in.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-6474-1436567985-2.gif

• Hell yes! it's my favorite mythical animal! <3

You got: Dragon

• Im a virgo. So...

You got: Fairy

• You got: Griffin

• Oh I'm a firebird. Wonderfuuul.

• I got Pegasus.