If you could choose an object to represent you, what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• A glass, it is so useful, it can be optimistic as in half full, or pessimistic in half empty. It contains so many things and has been used so much over the years. It can be used with others of the same set or you can drink alone. It has no problem with staying alone in the cupboard but it prefers to be out to be helpful and to bring joy. And though is tough is has been washed off so many times. Its been dropped but hasn't broken... But its still so fragile that it could crack and shatter when being dropped. Sometimes that can hurt the people around it and the cup doesn't always take responsibility for that. Sometimes the cup spills a little more than it should and it makes messes. Its been standing on one leg its whole life and has never had a problem with that. Sometimes if you leave it alone for too long it gets dusty. But do not fear that dust will come off. That cup has been in so many peoples hands too. Its been picked up after it fell it has been filled to the brim and conquered the challenge. Despite all its set backs it still matters. It loves lips. It flips easily. Its hard but, it gets hot and it gets cold.

What Guys Said 7

• "Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil.." Plalms 23:4

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...64dabca13d.jpg

• A bouncy ball because I jump through a room and everyone screams and runs after me.. jk
    I think a pen represents me better.

• A robot built in my image with my memories uploaded into it, with lasers and rockets and a big retractable fleshy dong

• A knife and a book

• A white bird's wing

Free spirit

• A lighter. Because I'm unpredictable, just like the flame.

• A kettlebell.

What Girls Said 2