Immortal or forever young?

:3

• Forever Young! Eternal Youth!
  • Immortal! Eternal Life!

166

Most Helpful Girl

• Forever young!
    It might both have a bad side, but at least you can still die and have the strength and stuff

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• Eternal life in everlasting paradise is a yes. Eternal life on earth is a no no as the world is full of problems.

• I wanna be forever young with an eternal life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

XD

• Man, I like this song but its so depressing! I like the jay Z version too but without the Jay Z part.

• Forever young.

• Forever young. As long as I knew that I wouldn't have to deal with my period the entire time. If I would, immortal all the way.

• Forever young, 'cause then I could still off myself or die from something not age-related.

• So the young stud muffins won't know I'm a cougar

• I would not want an eternal life. So eternal youth would be nice <3

• Youth sounds more appealing.

• Isn't it almost the same thing?

• It is. That's why I picked it :)
      So choose, because it's almost the same, but it's different

• Well, the keyword is eternal, so either way I'm gonna live forever. But with eternal youth I'm also gonna stay young forever, which is an added bonus to the immortal thing. So I'm going with eternal youth :)

• I look older than I really am. I'd choose to be forever young. I can have eternal life in heaven.

• Forever young.. The thought of losing my 'beauty' depresses me.. Very much..

• Forever Young :D <3

• Forever young <3

• Well... forever young you get to keep your beauty, and you never die right, since it's forever? So either you can have beauty and continue living with the possibility that you would die eventually, or Immortality, knowing that you could never die, yet you would continue to age and suffer through all of the world's mistakes to come in the future :/ I can't decide

• Eternal youth!

What Guys Said 6

• 0|0
  • definitely eternal youth

• Immortality would be the greatest thing ever. I could have all eternity to improve my appearance with science, human cloning and voodoo.

• Eternal youth, as long as I don't get stuck with my baby face -_-

• Eternal youth.

• I don't want to be stuck looking like a 8 year old boy for eternity, that would just suck. No respect givin at all.
    Immortal, to me, just sounds better.